Mixed Succulent Centerpiece
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Add natural beauty to your home with this succulent wreath centerpiece, comprised of a variety of complementary shapes and colors. Thanks to their water-retaining properties, these drought-resistant plants require minimal upkeep. The succulents are grown in Oregon and carefully hand-placed to create a lasting arrangement for a dining table or entryway console.
- Crafted of succulents and a lightweight peat moss/pumice mix.
- All succulents are grown without herbicides.
- For decorative indoor and outdoor use.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Wreath: 10" diam., 4" thick; 6–8 lb.
- 14" Wreath: 14" diam., 5” thick; 8–10 lb.
- Made in USA
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the centerpiece and gently remove it from the box.
- As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to place your centerpiece outdoors, protect it from the wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our centerpiece is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping.
- To clean your centerpiece, lightly dust it with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- When properly cared for, the piece should last 6 months to 1 year.
This item is not eligible for rush shipping and will be shipped directly from the manufacturer within 48 hours. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery after the item is shipped.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.