Mini Olive Tree
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Originally from Spain's Catalonia region, Arbequina olive trees produce fruit that's naturally sweet, mild and buttery, plus silver-green foliage that's naturally resistant to drought and pests. Grown and tended at a family farm in Florida for three years, our self-pollinating Arbequina olive tree makes a lasting alternative to cut blooms and is the perfect size for indoor enjoyment. It arrives wrapped for gift-giving in natural burlap tied with a fabric ribbon. Planted in the ground, this hardy evergreen can grow up to 25' tall and last for centuries.
- 20"–24" tree arrives in planting pot wrapped in burlap and tied with ribbon.
- Grows up to 8' high in a pot or up to 25' high in the ground (can be controlled with pruning).
- Requires sunny location (up to full sun).
- Self-pollinating tree produces 3/4" diam. olives and small white flower clusters.
- Grown in USA.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to CA, AZ.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 6" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- Tree: 20"–24" tall (not including pot).
- Grown in USA.
- Use & Care
- Carefully unpack tree upon arrival.
- Remove burlap and plastic bag covering container.
- Find a sunny location (up to full sun) where tree can receive as much natural light as possible.
- Keep tree moist but not excessively wet at all times.
- Water tree twice a week until runoff is sufficient.
- If you prefer to grow tree in a container, pick one that's larger than the tree to allow room for growth, and use an all-purpose potting soil.
- You can grow olive tree for a number of years as a patio plant by simply transplanting it into a large container with potting soil.
- Always check container to make sure roots have ample room to grow.
- If you prefer to plant tree in the ground, pick a well-drained location that receives full sun and follow the simple instructions on the included planting card.
- Add a general tree or shrub fertilizer each spring.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.