Mini Magnolia Tree
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Southern magnolias are prized for their large creamy-white blooms, delicate citrus fragrance and glossy green leaves. Our miniature tree makes a lasting alternative to cut blooms and is the perfect size for indoor enjoyment. It arrives wrapped for gift-giving in natural burlap tied with a fabric ribbon. Planted in the ground, this hardy evergreen can grow up to 60' tall and last for centuries.
- Grown on a family farm specializing in magnolia trees.
- 18"–20" tree arrives in planting pot wrapped in burlap and tied with ribbon.
- Grows up to 6' high in a pot or up to 60' high in the ground (can be controlled with pruning).
- Requires sunny location (up to full sun).
- Produces creamy-white fragrant flowers, approx. 8" diam.
- Grown in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 6" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- Tree: 18–20" tall (not including pot).
- Grown in USA.
- Use & Care
- Carefully unpack tree upon arrival.
- Remove burlap and plastic bag covering container.
- Find a sunny location (up to full sun) where tree can receive as much natural light as possible.
- Keep tree moist but not excessively wet at all times.
- Water tree twice a week until runoff is sufficient.
- If you prefer to grow tree in a container, pick one that's larger than the tree to allow room for growth, and use an all-purpose potting soil.
- You can prune and shape magnolia tree in the container once a year.
- Always check container to make sure roots have ample room to grow.
- If you prefer to plant tree in the ground, pick a well-drained location that receives full sun and follow the simple instructions on the included planting card.
- Add a general tree or shrub fertilizer each spring.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Will I have to replant the tree in a larger container, or is the pot provided with the tree sufficient?Hi Naturalist, If you prefer to grow tree in a container, pick one that's larger than the tree to allow room for growth, and use an all-purpose potting soil.Date published: 2019-08-25