Mini Ice Cream Storage Tub, Set of 4 & Ice Cream Starter Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These freezer containers are the perfect single-serving size. Just scoop homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt into the insulated container, seal it with the silicone lid and place it in the freezer. The BPA-free container stores frozen desserts until it's time to enjoy them – one at a time or several at once.
- Set of four.
- BPA-free plastic tub stores frozen desserts.
- Each container holds 6 oz. of ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt.
- Ice cream starters include two individually sealed packets; each makes 1 quart of premium ice cream.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Container (4): 2 3/4" diam., 3" high; 6-oz. cap.; 1.5 oz.
- Chocolate Ice Cream Starter: 15.4 oz.; contains two individually sealed packets; each makes 1 quart premium ice cream.
- Vanilla Ice Cream Starter: 12.4 oz.; contains two individually sealed packets; each makes 1 quart premium ice cream.
- Containers made in China.
- Ice cream starter made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Vanilla Ice Cream Starter: Granulated sugar, Madagascar bourbon vanilla, salt.
- Chocolate Ice Cream Starter: Granulated sugar, Guittard cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural flavor, sea salt, natural vanilla flavor, Madagascar bourbon vanilla.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.