Miele Compact C1 Turbo Team Vacuum
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Take cleaning to a new level with the Miele Compact C1 Turbo. This lightweight, compact canister vacuum comes with two interchangeable heads for quiet, powerful performance in every room. The turbo rotating brush loosens dirt while collecting lint and thread; the soft, natural-bristle parquet brush cleans wood, tile and other smooth floors with extreme care.
- Recommended for smooth surfaces, low-pile carpets and area rugs.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor for powerful performance and superior dust intake.
- Air-driven turbo brush head with rotating roller brush to loosen dirt and hair from carpets and area rugs.
- Parquet-floor brush for smooth surfaces has a low profile and 90-degree rotation for reaching tight spaces and under furniture.
- Rotary-dial control adjusts to six suction settings for smooth floors, carpets, area rugs, drapes, upholstery and silence mode.
- 29.5-foot operating radius makes it easy to clean your home without the need to frequently change outlets.
- Easily retractable cord at the push of a button.
- Telescopic stainless-steel wand connects securely and unlocks easily.
- Attachments clip onto hose for easy storage.
- Miele's AirClean sealed filter system keeps ambient air clean.
- Turbo brush (#STB 205-3).
- Parquet brush (#SBB Parkett-3).
- Upholstery nozzle.
- Crevice tool.
- Dusting brush.
- 1 Miele 3D Efficiency AirClean Type F/J/M dust bag.
- Miele AirClean filter.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 16 3/4" x 9" high.
- 21' cord with retractor.
- 3 3/4-qt.-cap. dust bag.
- 15 lb.
- Model #41CAE034USA.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
Miele AirClean 3D Efficiency Dustbags, Type FJM
Miele Active HEPA AirClean SFHA50
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boggs85 from Amazing machine I have used this vacuum for over 6 months now and I am still very satisfied with it. High quality, light weight, quiet, and a pleasure to use.Date published: 2019-03-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Joseph from Absolutely Fabulous Lightweight, compact, quiet and easy to maneuver with great suction. The Turbobrush works remarkably well. I'm 100% satisfied with my Miele Turbo Team!Date published: 2017-04-27
Is Williams Sonoma an authorized Miele Vacuum Dealer?According to Williams Sonoma customer service they are NOT an authorized Miele Vacuum Dealer.Date published: 2019-02-06