Miele Compact C1 Pure Suction Vacuum
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
The Miele Compact C1 packs powerful cleaning into a lightweight, compact canister vacuum at an entry-level price. Its universal floor head smoothly transitions across the varied terrain of your home, from hardwood to carpeting, with the click of a foot rocker switch.
- Recommended for smooth surfaces, low-pile carpets and area rugs.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor for powerful performance and superior dust intake.
- FiberTeQ combination floor tool makes it simple to switch between smooth floors and carpets via rocker foot pedal.
- Rotary-dial control adjusts to six suction settings for smooth floors, carpets, area rugs, drapes, upholstery and silence mode.
- 29.5-foot operating radius makes it easy to clean your home without the need to frequently change outlets.
- Easily retractable cord at the push of a button.
- Telescopic stainless-steel wand connects securely and unlocks easily.
- Attachments clip onto hose for easy storage.
- Miele's AirClean sealed filter system keeps ambient air clean.
- FiberTeQ rug and floor combination tool (#SBD 350-3).
- Upholstery nozzle.
- Crevice tool.
- Dusting brush.
- 1 Miele 3D Efficiency AirClean Type F/J/M dust bag.
- Miele AirClean filter.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 16 3/4" x 9" high.
- 21' cord with retractor.
- 3 3/4-qt.-cap. dust bag.
- 15 lb.
- Model #41CAE035USA.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.