Manhattan Fruitier Dried Fruit & Nut Gift Tower
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Stellar snacking begins with a grand gift set from the famous Manhattan Fruitier. Guaranteed to delight food lovers of all ages, this tempting tower of treats includes sweet dried fruit, hearty roasted nuts and signature snack mixes. Perfect for everything from spur-of-the-moment family gatherings to congratulatory celebrations, the unique gourmet assortment is beautifully presented in a three-tiered stack of gift boxes.
- Nuts and Crunch Snack Mix: Satisfying combination of premium nuts and crispy snacks. (3 oz.)
- Lemon Pepper Corn Nuts: Crunchy corn nuts enhanced with bright citrus and peppery spices. (2.5 oz.)
- Berry, Cherry, Nut Trail Mix: Crave-worthy mix of sweet and tangy dried fruit mixed with almonds, cashews and pecans. (3 oz.)
- Dried Pineapple: Sweet rings of dried pineapple showcase the natural flavors of this tropical fruit. (3 oz.)
- Mediterranean Dried Apricots: Sweet, tender, California-grown Turkish apricots. (4 oz.)
- Roasted Salted Cashews: Plump, nutty cashews, roasted and lightly salted. (4 oz.)
- Roasted Salted Almonds: Crunchy roasted almonds, lightly salted to highlight their hearty flavor. (4 oz.)
- 1 lb. 12 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Snack mix, apricots, cashews and almonds are made in USA.
- Corn nuts are made in Mexico.
- Trail mix is made in USA, Vietnam and Mexico.
- Pineapple is made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- This premium assortment ships fresh at ambient temperature.
- All products should be stored at room temperature.
- Snack mix, cashews and almonds will keep for up to 6 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Corn nuts will keep for up to 8 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Trail mix will keep for up to 4 months unopened. Once opened, store it in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Pineapple and apricots will keep for up to 9 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Nuts and Crunch Snack Mix: Cashews (cashews, soybean oil, salt), almonds (almonds, canola oil, salt), sesame sticks (unbleached wheat flour [contains malted barley flour], soybean oil, sesame seeds, honey coating [sucrose, wheat starch, honey], bulgur wheat, tack blend [maltodextrin, anthem gum], salt, beet powder [for color], turmeric [for color]), chili & lemon corn sticks (yellow corn masa, soybean oil, chili lemon seasoning [maltodextrin (corn), salt, natural flavoring, citric acid, spices, herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, tomato powder, spice, coloring (contains paprika)]), peanuts (roasted in canola oil).
- Lemon Pepper Corn Nuts: Corn, palm olein, flavoring (maltodextrin, salt, acidulate, flavor enhancers, thickener, natural food coloring, smoke flavoring).
- Berry, Cherry Nut Trail Mix: Almonds, canola oil, salt, raw cashews, dried Montmorency tart cherries sweetened (sugar, sunflower oil), cranberries sweetened (sugar, sunflower oil), pecans, dried blueberries sweetened (sugar, sunflower oil).
- Dried Pineapple: Pineapple, sugar, citric acid, sulfur dioxide.
- Mediterranean Dried Apricots: Apricots treated with sulfur dioxide.
- Roasted Salted Cashews: Cashews, soybean oil, salt.
- Roasted Salted Almonds: Almonds, canola oil, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.