Mauviel Copper 12-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Mauviel professional copper cookware has been used in the world's great kitchens since 1830—from fine restaurants to Parisian cooking schools. Designed for perfectly uniform heating with unrivaled temperature control, our set includes the ideal pieces for a wide variety of culinary techniques.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Professional-quality 18/10 stainless-steel interior is durable, nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Tight-fitting domed lids circulate heat and lock in moisture.
- Riveted, comfortably angled bronze handles.
- Made in France.
12-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. stewpan with lid.
- 6 3/4-qt. oval cocotte with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 6 3/4" high; 2 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 7 3/4" high; 4 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 7 1/2" high; 4 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt. Stewpan: 9 1/2" diam., 6 3/4" high; 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 6 3/4-Qt. Oval Cocotte: 12" diam., 6" high; 7 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Giggetts from Best cookware I have every used! I have been using this collection for over a month and I love it, this is the best cookware I have ever used. They cook evenly, quickly, and food does not burn - even as I am learning to cook with a gas stovetop that cooks hotter than my previous stovetop. The cleanup is more time consuming as you must use the copper cleaner to keep them looking beautiful - it is well work that little extra effort.Date published: 2017-10-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill11 from Mauviel Copper 12-Piece Cookware Set Great set of cookware. I am enjoying it daily. They cleanup very easily and we get comments on their good looks all the time. The cooking time is fast and extremely even.Date published: 2017-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by kukeel from I'll never buy another cookware set again! I've had this 12-piece set for almost 10 years, and I love it! Food cooks perfectly every time. It transfers from the stovetop to the oven without problems. I've used it on both an electric stove, and now a gas one. Cleaning is a breeze as well. I can't say enough good things about it!Date published: 2016-11-06Rated 5 out of 5 by KimberlyKC from Best Pots & Pans Out There! I absolutely LOVE these pots and pans. They absolutely make a difference in the taste of the food. My husband and I got them as a wedding present and we noticed a difference in the taste of our food the very first time we made them. Everything cooks so evenly. They're beautiful, even when they haven't been cleaned in a while and have a patina. I can't recommend these enough.Date published: 2016-09-22Rated 1 out of 5 by 70sgourchef from Peeling and turning black in 10 days! To be fair, this cookware may well live up to the quality cooking it is renowned for. However, my husband bought me this set as an anniversary/retirement gift. We have owned it only 10 days. The kitchen is still being renovated, so we haven't even cooked with it.However, we have enjoyed looking at it hanging from our pot rack. Until yesterday, when my husband looked up and saw patches where the copper had begun to peel off, revealing the stainless steel beneath! My husband has just called the # provided, and they have offered us a new set if we return this one. JUST THIS SECOND! So, maybe they will come through, after all If so, I will revise my review.Date published: 2016-08-25
Will this cookware activate an induction cooktop?Hi Karen8, Copper cookware is not induction compatible.Date published: 2019-02-10