Mariposa Gluten-Free Brunch Sampler
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
When Patti Furey Crane was pregnant with her first child, she craved high-quality, gluten-free sweets. Options were few and far between, so she decided to make them herself. In 2004, she opened a bakery devoted entirely to gluten-free confections and called it Mariposa—"butterfly" in Spanish—because of her belief in transforming lives through healthy eating. Her brunch sampler includes three of Mariposa's most popular morning confections, scratch-made with premium ingredients like sour cream, sweet butter, organic lemons and California walnuts. Serve at Sunday brunches, or enjoy with morning coffee. The sampler includes:
2 Lemon Cakes: Light, lemony cake topped with a sweet citrus glaze. (1.3 oz. total.)
2 Sour Cream Coffee Cakes: Moist and buttery breakfast cake layered with sweet and crunchy cinnamon walnut streusel. (1.1 oz. total.)
4 Cinnamon Rolls: One of Mariposa's most popular offerings, made with yeasted gluten-free dough rolled with cinnamon sugar and slathered with a sweet vanilla glaze. (1 lb. 7 oz. total.)
- Cakes: 5" diam., 1 1/2" high each.
- Rolls: 3" diam., 2" high each.
- 1 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Made in a 100% dedicated gluten-free facility.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The brunch sampler ships frozen with gel packs. Upon receipt, remove the items from the shipping container and store in the freezer. Frozen, the brunch sampler will keep for up to 1 month. Alternatively, refrigerate for up to 3 days, unopened, or at room temperature, for 1 day.
- Thaw the lemon cake before serving. Serve at room temperature.
- The cinnamon rolls and coffee cake can be served warmed or at room temperature. To serve warm, preheat to 350°F and heat until warm, or microwave for 10 seconds to soften.
- Lemon Cake: Sour cream, organic unrefined cane sugar, unsalted butter, organic brown rice flour, eggs, powdered sugar, potato starch, sweet rice flour, organic lemon juice, tapioca starch, lemon zest, baking soda, grainless baking powder, guar gum, pure lemon oil, sea salt.
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake: Sour cream, organic unrefined cane sugar, unsalted butter, organic brown rice flour, eggs, dark brown sugar, walnuts, potato starch, sweet rice flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, grainless baking powder, cinnamon, pure vanilla extract, guar gum and sea salt.
- Cinnamon Rolls: Flour blend (organic brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch), organic rice milk, organic unrefined cane sugar, eggs, organic palm oil, non-GMO expeller-pressed canola oil, yeast, xanthan gum, grainless baking powder, sea salt, vanilla extract, baking soda and apple cider vinegar.
- Filling Ingredients: Brown sugar, soy-free Earth Balance buttery spread, cinnamon and gluten-free flour blend (organic brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch).
- Glaze Ingredients: Powered sugar, water.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by elylibrarysec from They were ok I'm loving the lemon cake. I'm enjoying the cinnamon rolls but do have an issue with them. For some reason, I'm finding hard flour "balls" in my roll. It has to be in the mixing of the batter. Haven't tried the coffee cake yet but I'm hoping to enjoy those as much as the cake. Overall, I think I would have enjoyed this sampler better than without the rolls. Was also surprised that it didn't come with any kind of frozen packaging so be careful when you order - you probably will not want to order during the warmer part of the year.Date published: 2018-03-03