Marble Lazy Susan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With its cool touch and natural elegance, our white marble lazy Susan lends a stunning presentation. Ideal for offering condiments on the dining table or cocktail garnishes and snacks on a bar, it features a smooth circle of stone that turns on premium metal bearings. Organic variations in the marble endow each piece with unique beauty that's further highlighted by smooth hand polishing.
- Perfect for presenting everything from appetizers to entrees, this revolving server is a natural for casual entertaining.
- Handcrafted of solid white marble.
- Smoothed by hand to a lustrous finish.
- Variations in color and pattern are consistent with the unique beauty of natural marble and make each piece one of a kind.
- Revolves effortlessly, thanks to premium metal ball bearings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with mild soap and water. Towel-dry with soft cloth.
- Do not place in the dishwasher or submerge in water.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Momm2boys from Stained I just received it and it has a huge stain from the adhesive used to adhere the part that makes it turn on the bottom. What happened to quality control.Date published: 2018-05-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Justin from Versatile kitchen tool I bought the Williams Sonoma marble lazy susan base to use in conjunction with the matching marble utensil holder. It spins effortlessly and smoothly, and allows the heavy marble utensil holder to be turned easily to find desired utensil to use while cooking. When having guests over and entertaining, it can double as a serving device for small appetizers or cheeses. Lastly, I could see this used on a dining table for various condiments/sauces, making it easy for guests to spin and find just what they want to accompany their meal. Definitely a very durable, functional and versatile item which I enjoy using.Date published: 2018-01-13