MacKenzie-Childs Royal Check Tea Kettle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Everyday kitchen essentials become enchanting pieces of art when created by the design experts of MacKenzie-Childs. The New York–based company has grown a loyal following by pairing top-performing materials with fanciful shapes, colors and patterns. Our tea kettle is crafted of hand-glazed stainless steel rimmed in bronze stainless steel, and fitted with a whistle to let you know when the water is ready. Topped with a sculptural glass-and-brass knob and carved wooden handle, it adds cheerful character to the kitchen.
- Crafted of enameled heavy-gauge steel for enduring strength and superior conductivity.
- Hand painted in blue-and-white check pattern.
- Stainless-steel and wood handle allows smooth transport and easy pouring.
- Finished with bronzed stainless-steel rim and topped with sculptural knob of glass and brass.
- Designed in New York's Finger Lakes region by MacKenzie-Childs, beloved for superior craftsmanship and fanciful designs since 1983.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-Qt. Tea Kettle: 7" diam., 10 1/2" high (including handle); 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 3-Qt. Tea Kettle: 9" diam., 13" high (including handle); 3 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- For gas or electric ranges (not induction-compatible).
- Hand-wash with mild soap.
- Dry immediately.