Lodge Cast-Iron Dutch Oven
America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. Cast iron provides exceptionally even heating, so foods sear, brown and cook beautifully. Preseasoned and ready to use, this versatile Dutch oven is perfect for making slow-simmered batches of chili and stew, baking “no-knead” bread or braising pot roast.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Includes a tight-fitting, rounded lid to keep moisture from escaping.
- Basting spikes on the lid’s interior collect moisture and direct it back to the food.
- Two handles make it easy to move the pot, even when full.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 5-qt. oven: 10 1/4" diam., 6 3/4" high; 14 lb.
- 7-qt oven: 12 3/4" diam., 7" high; 19 lb.
Use & Care
- To season after each use, clean the Dutch oven and apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the inside and outside surfaces while still warm.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Hand wash with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and season with vegetable oil.
- Store in a dry location.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Lodge Cast-Iron Dutch Oven
|Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 5-Qt.||$59.95||$0|
|Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 7-Qt.||$95.95||$0|