Le Marais Assorted Pastry Sampler, Set of 12
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French croissants that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy a sampling of Le Marais' finest at home, frozen and ready for baking in your own kitchen. Served warm from your oven, they offer a delicious taste of the bakery's favorites and make a wonderful spread for breakfast or brunch. Our assortment includes:
Au Beurre Croissants: Classic French croissants handmade with buttery, 12-layer dough that bakes to a flaky golden finish with a silky-soft interior.
Chocolate Croissants: Rolled pains au chocolate filled with two batons of dark Valrhona chocolate from France.
Almond Croissants: Croissants baked with almond cream filling and top crust, sprinkled with sliced almonds.
Kouign-Amann Batons: Swirled croissant sticks filled with a rich vanilla buttercream.
Chocolate Kouign-Amann: Caramelized croissant cups with a Valrhona chocolate brownie-like filling.
Pain aux Raisins: Croissant swirls filled with vanilla pastry cream and rum-soaked raisins.
- 12 pastries total: 2 each of Au Beurre Croissants, Chocolate Croissants, Almond Croissants, Kouign-Amann Batons, Chocolate Kouign-Amann and Pain aux Raisins.
- To prepare, let frozen pastries thaw for 8 hours, brush with egg wash and bake (see Use & Care for preparation details on each).
- 2 lb. 14 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Pastries ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
- Place almond cream filling for Almond Croissants in refrigerator.
Au Beurre Croissants:
- Place frozen croissants 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw at room temperature for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, about 17–20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Place frozen croissants 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw at room temperature for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, 20–22 minutes. Let your croissants cool and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Place frozen croissants 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw at room temperature for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, about 17–20 minutes, then cool (complete the first bake the day before you plan to serve these).
- Using a serrated knife, slice croissants in half horizontally. In small saucepan, heat 1 cup sugar in 1 cup water (optional addition: 1/2 teaspoon orange rind or a drop of orange liqueur). Simmer and stir for 1 minute until sugar dissolves. Cool to room temperature. Dip each croissant, on both sides, into syrup.
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, spread 2 Tbsp. almond filling on bottom half of each croissant. Place other halves on top and spread 1 Tbsp. almond filling over each. Sprinkle each croissant with sliced almonds. (Leftover almond cream can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week.)
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Bake until golden brown, 30–35 minutes. Let cool and, if desired, dust with powdered sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Place frozen pastries 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over pastries. Bake until golden brown, 15–20 minutes (please note that some of the butter and sugar may caramelize on the baking sheet). Let cool and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Place frozen pastries 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking and let thaw for 1 hour, then place in buttered cups of standard muffin pan and let thaw for 7 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over pastries. Bake until golden brown, 15–18 minutes.
Pain aux Raisins:
- Place frozen pastries 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over pastries. Bake until golden brown, 15–18 minutes.
- Au Beurre Croissants: Organic all-purpose flour, organic milk, butter, starter, orgnanic high-gluten flour, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt.
- Chocolate Croisisants: Organic all-purpose flour, organic milk, butter, starter, organic high-gluten flour, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Chocolate filling: Sugar, cocoa beans, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract.
- Almond Croissants: Organic all-purpose flour, organic milk, butter, starter, organic high-gluten flour, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Almond cream: Butter, sugar, organic almond flour, organic eggs, organic all-purpose flour, vanilla extract, salt. Topping: Sliced almonds.
- Kouign-Amann Batons: Organic all-purpose flour, organic milk, butter, starter, organic high-gluten flour, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Buttercream filling: Sugar, butter, organic cream, vanilla.
- Chocolate Kouign-Amann: Organic all-purpose flour, organic milk, butter, starter, organic high-gluten flour, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Chocolate filling: 62% Satilia chocolate, butter, vanilla sugar, 32% Dulcey chocolate, coffee, 29% Tropilia chocolate, egg. Buttercream filling: Sugar, butter, organic cream, vanilla.
- Pain aux Raisins: Organic all-purpose flour, organic milk, butter, starter, organic high-gluten flour, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Pastry cream filling: Organic milk, organic raisins, organic yolk, sugar, cornstarch, butter, vanilla, rum.
- All butter comes from grass-fed cows.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More About Le Marais Bakery
Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco is winning top reviews for its authentic French croissants that whisk you away to Paris with their dreamy-light textures and superb flavors. Owner Patrick Ascaso, inspired by the boulangerie of his childhood in Arpajon, France, opened Le Marais in 2013. His recipes marry classic European techniques with fresh local California ingredients. All of the bakery's doughs are made in the artisanal tradition, with natural starters and long fermentation periods, hand mixed and rolled in small batches each day. Williams Sonoma is pleased to partner with Le Marais so that customers can bake and enjoy these amazing pastries at home.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bcookin from Wonderful but read instructions in use in care Incredible quality, but we were a bit frustrated to find the almond croissants were not so easy. Read the instructions in use and care a few days before you want to eat them. We weren’t prepared and had to skip the syrup step and the sliced almonds step (not included) but they turned out delicious any way. Note instructions did not come in box and we had to refer to Use and Care on this site.Date published: 2019-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Pugmum from Exceptional pastry Easy to prepare and everyone was amazed at the quality and flavor. Plan to purchase again for myself and as gifts.Date published: 2018-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by tracy tj from Light, Flaky & as lovely as when in Paris! We have a tradition of home baked cinnamon rolls on Christmas AM but with busy schedules this year, I decided to purchase these for Christmas AM & hope for the best! Each pastry was simply divine! They were light, flaky and were filled with delicious flavors. You did not feel heavy or full after enjoying them. Everyone just raved about them and were still talking about them after Christmas AM. I also sent several as gifts and all of the recipients said they were the best pastries they have had! We have been to France a number of times and honestly, they were better than most we have had from local patisseries around the country! These are simple and easy to prepare and another fabulous thing, is they come in a box so you may just take out one or 2 at a time and bake, which is great for us now that our kids are grown! We love the Le Marais owner's story too!Date published: 2018-12-26Rated 5 out of 5 by sfquyen from SO GOOD! The fresh baked pastries were a huge hit and everything was so delicious. My favorites were the batons but nothing disappointed. Everyone in the house had a different favorite and it was great to have a fresh baked assortment to choose from without having to leave the house. It was a great treat I'll hope these will be available to order again.Date published: 2018-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Haley from The best tasting croissants I've ever had! I am not a baker, but was able to make these in my little New York apartment oven and they were delicious! I brought them into the office and everyone could not stop raving about them. I will definitely be ordering again.Date published: 2018-12-05Rated 5 out of 5 by amysf from The best croissants we've ever had! Highly recommend! Le Marais is our favorite bakery in the Bay Area, so to cook these at home and for our guests (and have them hot from the oven is such a delight).Date published: 2018-11-14Rated 5 out of 5 by KMD123 from So delicious. Just like Paris. I was given the assorted pastry box as a gift and I’m hooked! The fact that I can bake how ever many I want and eat them fresh is such a treat (literally and figuratively!). I’ve been to a france numerous times and no crossaint has ever compared but the Le Marais box is the closest to the real deal! The taste is just sweet enough, not overpowering like some brands and perfectly buttered and flakey. I suggest using the convection setting on your oven when baking. Yum!!Date published: 2018-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by OnBellwindCircle from As though we were in Paris These croissants are just like the ones we've had on a recent trip to Europe. My husband and I bought a box of the pastry sampler and the almond for when we had guests visiting our home and we wanted to give them warm croissants for breakfast. It was so fun and exciting to be able to offer different flavors for our guests to sample. They had never tried kouign-amanns and the chocolate ones are decadent and delicious. Our favorites were the plain and almond.Date published: 2018-08-25