Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Keep this versatile French-made pan in reach for everyday cooking tasks. Its wide, shallow shape and rounded sides are ideal for omelettes and egg dishes. The enameled cast-iron construction ensures even heat retention, perfect for searing proteins, sautéing vegetables and making grilled sandwiches. Heat-resistant to 500°F, bake pies, cobblers and crisps, too.
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast-iron cookware available.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- Interior enamel resists sticking, staining and dulling.
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 14 3/4" long with handle.
- 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Before first use, remove all packaging and labels.
- Wash the pan in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Cast-iron handles, stainless-steel knobs and phenolic knobs will become hot during stovetop and oven use. Always use a dry, thick cloth or oven mitts when lifting.
- Always place a hot pan on a wooden board, trivet or Le Creuset silicone mat, never on an unprotected surface.
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
- Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing.
- Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water. While Le Creuset's enamel is designed to be the most durable on the market, thermal shock may still occur, resulting in cracking or loss of enamel.
- If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak for 15–20 minutes before washing. A brush can be useful for removing small food deposits, or for cleaning between the ribs on grills. Do not use scourers or abrasive cleaners on the cooking surface. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents. Light stains or metal marks caused by metal tools can be removed with Le Creuset cookware cleaner.
- Never store pans while they are still damp. Store pans in a dry cupboard or airy space away from steam.
- Maintain the tightness of all handles and knobs by checking and retightening them regularly.
- Dishwasher use: All pans with integral cast iron, phenolic handles or stainless-steel knobs can be washed in the dishwasher. However, constant dishwashing may lead to some dulling of the enamel finish. This is not harmful and will not impair performance. When using the dishwasher, always allow the cycle to finish before opening the door. This will ensure the pans are dried thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mvp2821 from My Bridal Pan The Le Creuset I collect is french grey, but I bought this in white with wedding gift certs to remind me of when I was a young bride learning how to cook. I am so glad I got the white pan! After the first use, it had a brown stain on the bottom for a few months but came off with BarKeepers and Mr. Eraser. It looks brand new! Perfect size for cooking eggs. Quick clean up thanks to the enamel. I no longer use the stainless steel pan I got as a gift. This is my new go-to pan for smaller items. I wish Le Creuset made this in a 13 in. I would buy in a heartbeat. I would buy this all over again. Even in the white!Date published: 2018-11-05Rated 2 out of 5 by Awalding from So disappointed I’ve had this pan for a little over a month, have taken great care to wash by hand, and somehow there are several small chips in the enamel. Also, I made the mistake of ordering white for the bottom and it won’t scrub clean even with a stainless scrubber pouf. I really wanted to love this product and I’m so disappointed that it didn’t hold up.Date published: 2018-09-04Rated 4 out of 5 by bigdUdE from works great & looks great Got this fry pan for my wife’s birthday, she loves it! The orange is very bright and pleasant to see on the stove. She uses it oftenDate published: 2018-08-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Brandon from Great Daily Driver There is certainly a learning curve to scrambling eggs in cast iron, but after a few weeks of playing with the time and temperature on my stove I have finally mastered scrambled eggs and omelettes in this beauty of a pan. I use it every single day.Date published: 2018-06-05Rated 5 out of 5 by frazzledglispa from Fantastic Pan I am so happy to have this pan. I have been wanting a quality enameled cast iron pan with a smooth sand colored interior, as opposed to the rougher matte black interior. This is my daily breakfast pan, and I make eggs in it every morning. I put in a bit of bacon grease and heat it between medium-low and medium while I grab cheese, a tortilla, and dice up a bit of sausage. Once the topped tortilla is ready to go in the convection oven the pan is hot and the egg goes in. Sprinkle on some red pepper flakes and Mrs Dash, and let it cook while I feed the dog and cat. The egg slides around in the pan like it is on an ice rink, and I flip it and turn off the heat. Once the tortilla is hot (I put it in a cold oven) the egg is ready to slide onto it, top with a little salsa, and ready to go. The pan cools down while I eat breakfast, and cleans up like a dream in a sink of hot water and a microfiber dish cloth. I actually keep this pan hanging on a hook right by the stove so it is always at hand. I bought the rose, which is a kind of dusty pink, not a baby pink. Scrambled eggs do very well in the pan as well, with a bit more sticking than fried, but that's the nature of scrambled eggs. They still do incredibly well. You won't regret buying this panDate published: 2018-04-04Rated 5 out of 5 by ChefMay from Almost perfect! First, let me start off with the con. I ordered my pan from the website and have never seen the color Rose in person. So, I was disappointed to see that it is actually more of darker pink. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me, because to me it looked more like a rich blush pink...this is more like bubblegum pink. No big deal, but if you are into pink like me then you would feel OCD about it too. Haha! But, I do love this pan already! I have been searching for a small enameled coated pan from Le Creuset. Exactly this size and in pink. Which, I still have not seen anywhere else until now. This size is perfect for frying eggs in small batches. It retains the right heat for eggs and cooks evenly. I am OCD about my fried eggs, no browning and no crusty edges for me! No runny whites and only sunny side up, or over easy. So, if you can relate to me then you will love this pan! I am not too fond of the preseasoned cast iron pans for certain cooking. This is exactly what I needed! Plus, it is super freaking cute!!!Date published: 2018-01-08