Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 5-Piece Cookware Set
Le Creuset continues nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship with its Signature collection, the next evolution of the company's classic enameled cast-iron cookware. This Signature cookware set seamlessly blends classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- 45% larger handles provide a better grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
5-piece set with cookbook includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 1 3/4" high; 5 lb. 13 oz.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 3" high; 5 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Round Dutch Oven: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 9 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Colorful exteriors add to the classic beauty of these pieces, which go from oven or stovetop right to the table for serving.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 480°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- Earn Bonus Registry Gifts
Receive a special gift after registering for and receiving $500+ or $1000+ worth of Le Creuset products from your guests.
Tier 1 Gift – $500+: Limited Edition Mini-Cocotte Gift set in Pearlescent White.
Tier 2 Gift – $1000+: Limited Edition Mini-Cocotte Gift Set (above), plus a 3 1/2-qt. Stainless Steel Shallow Casserole.
Complete the form and submit by mail. Offer valid only in the United states through 12/31/2017. Print Coupon
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ISABELL from Love this cookware I have wanted this cookware for the longest time. I finally decided to go for it. I love this cookware and should have not waited so long. I'm Really impressed how easy the clean up is. Nothing sticks and so easy to clean up. I choose the yellow and it is beautiful sitting on my stovetop. I would never have done that with my old cookware.Date published: 2015-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by 1stimebuyer from Product as Received (not used yet) Having read some reviews that mention flatness-warpage/chipping/cracking type issues I was a little apprehensive about making this purchase. The order arrived yesterday and is flawless. The pans are dead flat and the lids fit perfectly. I hope to review use in six or so months if I remember to.Date published: 2014-02-25