Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
This innovative juicer from Kuvings allows you to drop whole ingredients into the extra-wide feed chute, so you get the maximum amount of juice with minimal prep time. Create healthy juice-bar specialties with the ultra-efficient machine, which extracts juice from fruit, vegetables and herbs while maintaining the most beneficial nutrients. Ideal for everything from juicing to making smoothies, sorbet and baby food, it has an extra-wide feed tube with a flip gate that accommodates whole ingredients to streamline prep.
- Whole-food juicer uses slow-speed masticating technology to extract the most beneficial vitamins and enzymes from fresh produce.
- Two-stage, low-speed system crushes ingredients then presses them to produce the highest juice yield – without aerating juice.
- Ideal for juicing all types of produce from delicate herbs, leafy greens and ripe berries to crunchy carrots and apples.
- Two-way, extra-wide feed tube with flip gate accommodates whole ingredients, minimizing prep time.
- Includes blank strainer for frozen sorbet.
- Sleek leather-like housing adds style to kitchen counters.
- Ultra-durable stainless-steel, ABS, Ultem and plastic construction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 9.5" x 19" high.
- 3.2" feed tube.
- 4' 6" cord.
- 16 lb.
- 2A (average).
- Made in South Korea.
- Model #EVO820GM (Gun Metal), #EVO820CG (Champagne Gold).
- Comes with juice cup, pulp cup, brush, round brush, cleaning tool, blank strainer, smoothie strainer, lid opener, pulp strainer and recipe book.
- Machine automatically extrudes excess pulp into separate container.
- Powerful yet quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Durable stainless-steel filter.
- Specially designed patented tool and brush make quick work of cleanup.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Not for commercial use.
- Do not use continuously for more than 30 minutes.
- Avoid juicing large, dried or hard ingredients, such as inedible seeds or ice.
- Do not use machine with ingredients containing excessive amount of animal or vegetable oil.
- Do not use machine with dry (i.e., low-water-content) ingredients such as coconut, sugar cane or whole grains.
- Specially designed patented tool and brush permit fast, easy cleaning.
- Hand-wash removable parts with warm water and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.