Knipschildt Heart Chocolate Box, Small
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Named one of the Top 3 in the World by Gourmet, Knipschildt truffles are unparalleled. Meticulously hand made in small batches, they combine traditional European craftsmanship with inventive, playful flavor combinations. Our 14-piece assortment is crafted with single-origin milk and dark chocolate, with silken ganaches and hand-painted flourishes. They arrive artfully packaged for Valentine's Day, in a handcrafted heart-shaped box.
- 14 pieces in 8 assorted flavors (see More Info tab for descriptions).
- 5.9 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Hannah: Caramel enrobed 71% Ecuadorian single-bean dark chocolate, topped with Hawaiian sea salt.
- Jeanette: Garden mint infused white chocolate ganache in white chocolate.
- Patricia: Tangerine and Ancho chile white chocolate ganache in 71% Ecuadorian single bean dark chocolate.
- Viva: 71% Ecuadorian single bean dark chocolate bonbon.
- Aurora: Milk chocolate with Hazelnut milk chocolate ganache.
- Asta: Elderflower jam and milk chocolate ganache in 71% Ecuadorian single-bean dark chocolate.
- Eva: Rosemary-infused caramel in milk chocolate, topped with mushroom salt.
- Kelly: Strawberry and lemon thyme white chocolate ganache in 65% house-blend dark chocolate.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates will keep up to 5 weeks refrigerated or at room temperature.
- Dark, milk and white chocolate (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, milk powder, sugar, vanilla, soy lecithin), heavy cream (milk), butter, water, Hawaiian sea salt, mint, tangerine, chile, hazelnut, elderflower, strawberry, lemon-thyme, rosemary, mushroom salt, green peppercorn, vinegar, Cyprus lava salt, color (one or more of the following: FD&C lakes or dyes: Blue #1 & #2, Red #3 & #40, Yellow #5 & #6).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.