Knipschildt Heart Chocolate Box, Small
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Named one of the Top 3 in the World by Gourmet, Knipschildt truffles are unparalleled. Meticulously hand made in small batches, they combine traditional European craftsmanship with inventive, playful flavor combinations. Our 14-piece assortment is crafted with single-origin milk and dark chocolate, with silken ganaches and hand-painted flourishes. They arrive artfully packaged for Valentine's Day, in a handcrafted heart-shaped box.
- 14 pieces in 8 assorted flavors (see More Info tab for descriptions).
- 5.9 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Hannah: Caramel enrobed 71% Ecuadorian single-bean dark chocolate, topped with Hawaiian sea salt.
- Jeanette: Garden mint infused white chocolate ganache in white chocolate.
- Patricia: Tangerine and Ancho chile white chocolate ganache in 71% Ecuadorian single bean dark chocolate.
- Viva: 71% Ecuadorian single bean dark chocolate bonbon.
- Aurora: Milk chocolate with Hazelnut milk chocolate ganache.
- Asta: Elderflower jam and milk chocolate ganache in 71% Ecuadorian single-bean dark chocolate.
- Eva: Rosemary-infused caramel in milk chocolate, topped with mushroom salt.
- Kelly: Strawberry and lemon thyme white chocolate ganache in 65% house-blend dark chocolate.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates will keep up to 5 weeks refrigerated or at room temperature.
- Dark, milk and white chocolate (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, milk powder, sugar, vanilla, soy lecithin), heavy cream (milk), butter, water, Hawaiian sea salt, mint, tangerine, chile, hazelnut, elderflower, strawberry, lemon-thyme, rosemary, mushroom salt, green peppercorn, vinegar, Cyprus lava salt, color (one or more of the following: FD&C lakes or dyes: Blue #1 & #2, Red #3 & #40, Yellow #5 & #6).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.