Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Station
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
This companion cart turns the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven into a complete outdoor pizza kitchen on wheels. It can also be used on its own, outdoors or indoors, as a kitchen island. Handmade in Kalamazoo, Michigan, the cart offers mobility as well as ample prep space and storage.
- Sturdy stainless-steel construction creates a stable base for the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven.
- Cart elevates oven to 36” height and provides cabinet storage underneath for gas tank plus two drawers and shelving for organizing tools.
- Granite work surface creates the ideal prep area for rolling out dough and assembling pizzas; a condiment tray keeps toppings chilled and within easy reach.
- Tool rack on side holds peels and oven cleaning brush (sold separately).
- Cart can also be used on its as a kitchen island.
- Casters allow you to move the cart to desired cooking location.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Stainless-steel body. Granite work surface.
- 78 1/2” x 36” x 36” high; 575 lb.
- Made in USA.
California Proposition 65 Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Always lock cart casters before use.
- Wipe clean with stainless-steel polish and granite cleaner.
Please allow four weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.