KAI Pro 3-Piece Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
You'll rely on these Kai Pro knives for everything from mincing to peeling to filleting. Built to withstand the rigors of commercial kitchens, they feature full-tang blades crafted of high-carbon Japanese stainless steel, hand sharpened to a razor-like edge and imbued with an easy-release hammered finish. This set of three essentials includes a paring knife, a utility knife and a chef's knife.
- Three-piece set includes 3 1/2" paring knife, 6" utility knife and 8" chef's knife.
- Paring knife is indispensable for peeling, coring and trimming produce as well as creating decorative cuts.
- Multipurpose utility knife excels at large peeling tasks and precise trimming.
- Eastern-style chef’s knife is ideal for all-purpose chopping, slicing and dicing.
- Japanese high-carbon AUS6M stainless-steel blade takes a sharp edge, holds the edge well and re-sharpens easily.
- Hammered finish (tsuchime in Japanese) helps food release quickly from blade.
- Hand sharpened on Japanese-style hiramae horizontal sharpening wheel for precision 16-degree edge on each side of blade.
- Full-tang construction provides weight and balance.
- Riveted thermoplastic handle is gently rounded for comfort and smooth, substantial feel.
- NSF-certified knife meets high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 2.6 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3.2 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 5 1/2" handle; 6.6 oz.
- Made in China using Japanese blade steel.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.