KAI Luna 6-Piece Knife Block Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies, has developed Kai Luna to offer superior cutlery design at an affordable price. Each knife has a high-carbon stainless-steel blade that's mirror-polished and finished with unique hammered detailing. This set includes the perfect knives for a multitude of kitchen tasks—from peeling, paring and mincing to chopping, slicing and dicing. For safe storage, it includes both knife sheaths and a bamboo cutlery block.
- Traditional Japanese hammered finish helps release food more easily.
- Mirror polishing with graze-finish edge increases stain and corrosion resistance.
- German DIN1.4116 high-carbon stainless-steel blade is hand-sharpened on a whetstone and holds a super-sharp edge.
- 16-degree cutting edges are razor-sharp—and more precise than standard Western-style knives.
- Lightweight, soft-grip polypropylene handles have rubberized inserts for a comfortable, secure grip.
- Coordinating sheaths protect blades and make storage safe and easy.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 4" serrated citrus knife
- 6" utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Honing steel
- 6-slot bamboo storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 2.6 oz.
- 4" Serrated Citrus Knife: 4"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 2.6 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Honing Steel: 14 1/2" overall; 14.7 oz.
- Storage Block: 8 1/2" x 3" x 8" high; 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain straight-edge knives' cutting edges by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect their edges and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.