Jura S8 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The elegant Jura S8 boasts a large color touchscreen that is remarkably simple to use. Graphics and animations guide you through brewing, and you can save and name your favorite drinks so they're always ready at a touch. Jura's professional foam frother creates the finest-textured milk foam for exceptional latte macchiatos and other specialties.
- Fully automatic one-button brewing of 15 drinks: flat white, caffè latte, latte macchiato, espresso macchiato, cappuccino, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 ristrettos, milk foam, hot milk, hot water and hot water for green tea.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) optimizes extraction time to consistently brew professional-quality, barista-standard coffee.
- New professional fine foam technology creates the ultimate milk foam with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- One-touch cappuccino function for latte macchiato, flat white and other specialties.
- Large, high-resolution TFT touchscreen color display features animated demos.
- 10 coffee-strength levels and 3 temperature levels.
- Personalize and save your favorite drinks.
- Compatible with the Jura coffee app.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/4" x 11" x 14" high.
- 64-oz. removable water tank.
- 10-oz. bean container (16 servings) with aroma preservation cover.
- 22 lb.
- Model #15210.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Before brewing process starts, coffee is moistened by the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System to release aroma.
- Aroma G3 burr grinder features active bean monitoring.
- Also brews pre-ground coffee.
- Bean container has premium chrome-plated die-cast zinc lid to preserve freshness.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Dual coffee spout and hot water spout are height-adjustable.
- Hot water with three temperature levels.
- Integrated cleaning, rinsing and descaling programs; automatic milk rinse.
- Milk system cleaning at the touch of a button.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) uses RFID technology to automatically detect the filter, while the CLEARYL Smart filter ensures perfect water quality.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Programmable switch-off time.
- Use & Care
- Machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the cappuccino frother, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure the cappuccino frother always works properly, clean it daily after preparing milk. Machine will not prompt you to clean the cappuccino frother, though it will prompt you to rinse the frother.
- Removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe surface of machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item is not eligible for rush shipping and will be shipped directly from the manufacturer within 48 hours. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery after the item is shipped.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.