Instant Pot Lemon Parmesan Leek Risotto
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our time-saving risotto starter helps you make the most of your Instant Pot. Use the savory blend of arborio rice, bright citrus, Parmesan cheese and leeks to quickly create a classic, creamy risotto. Simply mix with water or chicken stock and pressure cook, then add butter and Parmesan cheese (as desired). A delicious complement to meat and seafood, the risotto also makes a satisfying vegetarian entrée. See Instructions tab for complete recipe.
- 11 oz.
- Makes 4–6 servings.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Instructions for Instant Pot Lemon Parmesan & Leek Risotto Starter
- 1 jar risotto starter
- 4 cups (1 L) water or low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 Tbs. (60 g) unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces (optional)
- ½ to 1 cup (60 to 125 g) grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
- Combine the starter and water in an Instant Pot. Lock the lid in place, seal and set to cook at high pressure for 6 minutes. When pressure cooking is complete, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the remaining steam. Carefully remove the lid, then remove the inner pot from the cooker to prevent the risotto from overcooking. Stir in the butter and Parmesan as desired. Season with salt and serve with lemon wedges alongside.
- Rice, Parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), salt, contains 2% or less of shallots, sugar, cheese flavor (Parmesan cheese [pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], sodium phosphate, salt, lactic acid), lemon powder (rice maltodextrin, lemon juice concentrate, lemon oil), Parmesan cheese flavor (maltodextrin, whey solids, natural Parmesan cheese flavor, salt), sunflower oil, leeks, natural flavor, lemon peel, scallions, butter flavor (whey solids, enzyme modified butter, maltodextrin, salt, dehydrated butter, guar gum, annatto, turmeric), lactic acid, spices (chives, black pepper).
- Contains dairy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, sesame, eggs, dairy, soy, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anahata from Awesome Dinner Add! I put this risotto with the lemon chicken and it was totally awesome. I made it with Better than Bullion soup instead of water and didn't add more parmesan cheese. It was a rave for my 6 guests too! Don't miss trying this one.Date published: 2019-08-25Rated 1 out of 5 by ThatsItalian from Awful I purchased a variety of these ready-to-make Instant Pot containers, and they are all pretty much equally terrible. Either lack of taste, or awful taste, and even if you are creative with doctoring them up with fresh ingredients, as I did, the taste is still mediocre at best. Expensive, waste of money. If you already have this only, use lots of lemon juice, it helps.Date published: 2019-08-16