Instant Pot French Sauce Trio
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
French cooks have long been famous for their iconic sauces. To help you whip up your own signature versions at home, our Test Kitchen chefs developed these French-inspired starters especially for use with the Instant Pot. Prep couldn't be easier – for a satisfying meal, just combine the sauces with sautéed chicken or beef, then pressure cook according to our simple recipes.
The Trio includes:
Garlic Shallot Coq au Vin Sauce: Our rustic blend combines red wine, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots with shallots, garlic and thyme. 24 oz.
French Short Rib Starter: For tender, savory short ribs, count on this classic blend of red wine, beef demi-glace, onions, carrots, leeks and spices. 24.5 oz.
Porcini Beef Bourguignonne Starter: Enjoy classic French flavors with this traditional blend of red wine, porcini mushrooms, roasted garlic and thyme. 24 oz.
- Set includes one of each flavor.
- Each starter makes 6–8 servings.
- Made in USA with American and imported ingredients.
Instant Pot Garlic Shallot Coq au Vin Sauce
- Water, red wine, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), mushrooms (mushrooms, water, salt, citric and ascorbic acid), tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, citric acid), shallots, rice starch, brown sugar (contains molasses), extra virgin olive oil, garlic, carrots, kosher salt, ascorbic acid, lemon juice concentrate, celery, black pepper, thyme and natural hickory smoke flavor.
- Contains soy. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, milk, fish, sesame, mustard.
Instant Pot French Short Rib Starter
- Beef stock [water, veal stock, veal bones, water), beef stock, mirepoix stock (carrot, celery, and onion stocks), red wine, tomato paste, gelatin, salt, carrot stock, celery stock], red wine, onions, carrots, leeks, tomato paste, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, modified tapioca starch, celery, beef demi-glace (veal stock [veal bones and water], roux [made with wheat flour and veal fat], modified food starch, mirepoix stock [carrot, celery, and onion stocks], red wine, beef stock, tomato paste, salt, celery stock, carrot stock), salt, red wine flavor, black pepper, citric acid, spices, bay leaf.
- Contains wheat/gluten. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, mustard.
Instant Pot Porcini Beef Bourguignonne Starter
- Water, sweet onions, mushrooms (salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid), Merlot wine, garlic, rice starch, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), red wine vinegar, natural roasted onion flavor, Worcestershire concentrate (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), kosher salt, brown sugar (contains molasses), carrots, tomato paste (salt, citric acid), Dijon mustard (distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, water, white wine, spices), porcini mushrooms, roasted garlic, celery, black pepper, onion powder, champignon mushroom extract powder (maltodextrin, natural mushroom flavor), citric acid, bay leaves, thyme and celery seed. Contains wheat/gluten, soy, mustard.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with milk, fish, sesame.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.