Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel 5-Piece Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Exceedingly resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting, this cookware from Hestan is four times harder than ordinary stainless steel. Patented NanoBond™ technology bonds titanium-based alloys to stainless steel through an environmentally friendly and chemical-free process. The result: a superdense and durable cooking surface that provides even, reliable heat and maintains its beauty for a lifetime.
- NanoBond™ surface is a proprietary blend of alloys, including titanium, which provides a dense and durable finish.
- Surface is highly resistant to sticking, scratching and staining, plus it's safe for use with metal utensils.
- Triple-bonded stainless-steel construction with pure aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware.
- Sealed rims are coated in stainless steel to prevent delamination.
- Made in Italy.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 11" skillet
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" Skillet: 11" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 13 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 3 lb. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Cast stainless-steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Flush rivets inside and out for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- NanoBond™ surface is naturally nonporous and stick-resistant for easier cleaning.
- Will not react with foods.
- Will not oxidize, resulting in lasting beauty.
- Flared rims facilitate pouring.
- Heats up faster and more evenly; skillet offers 20% more cooking surface.
- Saucepan and sauté pan are lighter in weight than more traditional cookware.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- To remove stubborn food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a fine-powdered or soft cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nancy from Hestan NanoBond Delivers My husband and I purchased the set of the NanoBond after chatting with the Hestan sales rep. My expensive nonstick pans were flaking into my food after only a year old. I wanted something I knew my family would not get sick from. Nano bond~ Medical grade stainless, etc., but could I clean them? The answer is yes, you can clean these pans. My main concern was eggs, notoriously difficult. I soak them immediately after plating breakfast and by the time I get around to clean up, its not an issue. Please note that these pans are not lightweight, but at 63, I have no problem lifting them. I have purchased these for my children to replace the expensive nonstick. Extra bonus:The fact that these pans can be used directly on the hip Traeger grills is exciting to the kids.Date published: 2019-12-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Ingachka from Terrible!!! I am so upset that I spent a lot of money on this cookware! Everything literally sticks to it. I thought I was doing something wrong so I went and watched videos about how to cook on this cookware. After trying all the recommendations it was still impossible to cook anything without it sticking to this pan. Do yourself a favor and do not purchase this.Date published: 2019-06-05