Hestan CopperBond 10-Piece Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With roots in California's Napa Valley, Hestan cookware is at the forefront of design innovation. The premium CopperBond collection marries the beauty and exceptional conductivity of copper with the durability of stainless steel. A unique wraparound magnetic steel base makes these high-performance pans induction-friendly and easy to clean.
- Five-ply bonded construction with a polished copper and stainless-steel exterior and a copper core sandwiched by two layers of aluminum.
- Copper core delivers exceptionally quick, even heating with superb temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior with sunray finish offers easy care and long-lasting durability.
- Wraparound magnetic stainless-steel base is induction-compatible.
- Lids and handles are cast stainless steel with a mirror polish.
- Skillets provide 20% more cooking surface area than traditional skillets.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 8 1/2" and 11" open skillets.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 6-qt. stock pot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" Skillet: 8 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb.
- 11" Skillet: 11" diam., 3" high; 3 lb.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 3" high (4 1/2" high with lid); 3 lb. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high (5 1/4" high with lid); 4 lb. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Sauté pan: 10 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high (4 3/4" high with lid); 5 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 6-Qt. Stock Pot: 10 3/4" diam., 5" high (6 3/4" high with lid); 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- To remove stubborn food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a fine-powdered or soft cleanser.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance.
- To keep the exterior looking new, occasionally use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.