Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt® Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A stunning design with sweeping curves, our cast-aluminum pan turns out an elegant cake perfect for drizzling with glaze or sprinkling with confectioners' sugar. Nordic Ware based its vintage design on an old German stoneware mold for baking a ring-shaped kugelhopf, similar to American coffee cake.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elle from Beautiful cakes I have used this pan several times, and my cakes turn out really well. I coat the pan with a flour/oil/shortening mix, and the recipe calls for dusting the pan with sugar, which may also help release it. The cake looks fancy and impressive, even with a modified box mix.Date published: 2019-08-17Rated 1 out of 5 by Frustrated from Don’t buy it I have tried five different methods for trying to release the cake from this pan all have ended with abysmal failure. Clearly after reading the reviews some people have found the magic way I haven’t not worth the troubleDate published: 2019-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by SutoJL from These pans NEVER disappoint! To make sure you get a cake that will release I HIGHLY recommend you also get the Bak-Klene Nonstick Baking Spray and give it a good spray before you put your batter in it. I have at least five of these pans and we keep buying them as gifts for family members along with the spray. Did I mention you need the spray?Date published: 2019-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by tgoss from Makes beautiful cakes I always make a lemon pound cake, but got rave reviews when I used this pan! Same recipe, but this makes unique presentation. Well worth the money.Date published: 2019-04-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Sitges from Beautiful !!! I made this bundt cake three times already, I haven't had any problems the cake is absolutely delicious and this bundt cake pan is beautiful.Date published: 2019-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Loves2Bake from Beautiful, unique design! My first W-S pan which was given to me as a gift. I have since purchased 5 additional pans.Date published: 2019-01-11Rated 4 out of 5 by A Doll from When it releases, cakes are stunning! So, I make about 50 or so rum cakes every year, beginning in October, of various sizes. I make the minis, the medium size, and the large. The pans, when sprayed with a flour-based spray, worked very well with the medium and large cakes. However, the minis stuck when I added the rum glaze in which the cakes soak (until they "float"). Without adding the glaze, the minis release just fine. I received MANY compliments on the shape of the cakes-more than ever before.Date published: 2018-12-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Angie from Beautiful Each time I make this cake the release and the design turns out beautiful!Date published: 2018-12-04
How many cups for this pan's capacity? It isn't given in the description, thanks.Hi AliGirl, This bundt pan has a 10 cup capacity.Date published: 2019-06-03