Lavender Heart Wreath
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
From the moment you open the box this wreath arrives in, you'll begin enjoying its lush and soothing scent. Hidcote lavender is a dwarf variety of English lavender noted for its fragrance as well as its deep-purple flowers. Ours is grown on a family-owned farm in California, then picked by hand, air-dried and gathered into a heart-shaped wreath accented with cream-colored ribbon. To enjoy its lovely scent all year long, pinch off the blooms and tuck them into drawers. All herbs are grown without pesticides or herbicides. Intended for display indoors or in a sheltered spot outdoors. 16" x 13". A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size. With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
Please allow one to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. All wreaths incur a $5 shipping surcharge per item in addition to standard shipping and processing charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.