- Pink Rose Garden Wreath $99.95
- Farmers' Market Herb Wreath $59.95 – $149.95
- Farmer's Market Garland $99.95
- French Spring Wreath $89.95
- Summer Wheel Wreath $89.95
- Painters Palette Wreath $79.95
- Sunshine Wreath $54.95
- Canyon Sunset Wreath $69.95
- Lemon Mint Celosia Wreath $74.95
- Blue Larkspur Wreath $69.95
- Field of Daisies Wreath $89.95
- Protea & Pearly Everlasting Wreath $99.95
- Garden Party Eucalyptus Wreath, 22" $79.95
- Bay Leaf Wreath $39.95 – $74.95
- Impressionist Wreath $69.95 – $149.95
- Impressionist Wreath & Centerpiece Set $199.95
- Impressionist Centerpiece $124.95
- Herbal Swag $44.95
- Spiral Eucalyptus Branches $16.95
- Wreath Hanger, Copper $34.95
- Wreath Hanger, Silver $34.95
Dress Your Door with Valentine's Day Wreaths
This Valentine's Day, do something a little different with your decor. Valentine's Day wreaths make a bold and beautiful statement about how much you cherish a day of love, romance, friendship and fun. With choices like heart wreaths, traditionally beloved blooms or multi-floral designs, your door stands out this winter season and beyond.
Pick a wreath as a unique gift this Valentine's Day, too. Your creativity and care will be cherished long after February 14th.
Celebrate Valentine's Day Your Way
The beauty of a modern Valentine's Day is that you can celebrate it any way you like.
- Plan a big dinner party for your sweetheart and all the friends you love like family. Make it a giant date night, a singles' mixer or something in between.
- Make it a night for two to remember with music, delicious sweet treats, flowers, candles and other decor.
- Get kids in on the fun with baking, trading cards and candy, talking about love and friendship and watching cute movies.
Your decor sets the tone for any kind of party you plan. Valentine's tableware keeps it fun and flirty. Your wreath sets the tone from the door. Hang Valentine's Day wreaths in the windows for an even bigger look.
Match Your Favorite Flowers
There are a few ways to select the best wreath for your home. One of the nicest ways to narrow down so many gorgeous options is to focus on your favorite flowers. Think about which bouquet you'd love to receive with your Valentine's candy, spa gifts or other special treats.
- If you love the traditional red of Valentine's flowers, look at the deep burgundy and pink of dried coxcomb.
- If the scent of lavender is your favorite, you know a lavender wreath is right for your door.
- Look for single blossom Valentine's Day wreaths, like larkspur, tansy, daisies or more.
- If you don't have a favorite flower, this is a great time to discover one.
Heart Wreaths Through The Seasons
Heart wreaths are a perfect take on the classic Valentine's floral motif--but these decorations last longer than just February. The style looks beautiful year-round, especially when you adorn your entryway with other flowers, pots, garlands and lighting.
Hearts have always been a traditional element in home decor, even if you have a modern exterior. Your entryway is just the right place to hang these wreaths to welcome family and friends, no matter the season.