HARRY POTTER™ Pancake Molds
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Just like magic, our silicone molds turn out pancakes in four shapes from the stories of Harry Potter. There's no need to recite any spells – just place the molds on a preheated griddle, pour in the batter and cook for a breakfast worthy of the Great Hall.
- Set includes 4 molds in iconic shapes from the Harry Potter books and movies: Glasses, Lightning Bolt, GOLDEN SNITCH™ and SORTING HAT™.
- Place molds on preheated griddle, then pour in batter. After first side has cooked, remove molds and flip pancakes.
- Silicone tabs make it easy to lift molds from hot griddle.
- Innovative nonstick silicone design ensures superior release and easy cleanup.
- HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Glasses: 6 1/2" x 3".
- Lightning Bolt: 3" x 6".
- GOLDEN SNITCH™: 7" x 4".
- SORTING HAT™: 5" x 5 1/2".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For best results, coat with nonstick spray before each use.
- Fill molds halfway, then use our Pancake Pen (sold separately) to fill in small details and crevices.
- Dishwasher safe on top rack.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.