Global Classic Ludo Essential 4-Piece Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Professional cooks worldwide praise Global cutlery for its perfect balance, light weight and seamless construction. Award-winning chef, author and TV personality Ludo Lefebvre uses these knives at his popular Los Angeles eateries Trois Familia, Petit Trois, Trois Mec and Ludo Bird. This special Global Classic collection includes the four knives Chef Ludo can't live without – a paring knife, serrated utility knife, bread knife and chef's knife. Each one is forged by hand in Japan of stainless steel, hardened in a process inspired by the ancient art of samurai sword making.
- Stamped blades are made from exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Made in Japan.
4-piece set includes:
- 3" Paring Knife
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife
- 8 1/2" Bread Knife
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" Paring Knife: 3" blade, 4" handle.
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife: 6" blade, 4" handle.
- 8 1/2" Bread Knife: 8 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by dorothy5411 from Beautiful Set! I recently purchased this set and honestly, it provides you with every knife you need! (Although I did add a couple more). It is SHARP. It is COMFORTABLE. It is well BALANCED. It is so sexy BEAUTIFUL! I purchased the Global Magnetic Knife Bar and it looks like a piece of art hanging on the wall! I am so glad I went with this brand of knives.Date published: 2019-03-14