Global Classic Knife 2-Piece Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of professional Japanese chefs. This set contains two versatile kitchen essentials that each have razor-sharp blades and perfect balance. The 7" chef's knife is suited to virtually any cutting task, from dicing vegetables to quartering a chicken. The 3" paring knife is ideal for peeling fruit and vegetables, among other detail-oriented tasks.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Chef's knife has hollow-ground indentations along the blade that increase efficiency and decrease sticking.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Ergonomic, stainless-steel handles have a signature dimple pattern that offers a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, each knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Made in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chef's Knife: 7" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 6 oz.
- Paring Knife: 3" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 5 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than 6 months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every 2 weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Linda50 from The sharpest knife I have ever owned I have been upgrading my knives slowly because they can be expensive. I own various brands now. But this knife right here is the sharpest knife so far. I love the look and style. Today I was seasoning and cutting my salmon filet for tomorrow. Most knives I have to keep cutting down and poking skin to slice. No not with the large knife on this set. I just slice down and it cuts the skin perfectly. It is like cutting butter. My new favorite.Date published: 2019-04-22