Garden Party Wreath
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Striking in color, texture and shape, our wreath is a stunning focal point no matter where it's placed. Hand assembled in Washington state from locally grown air-dried botanicals, its colorful flowers and graceful greenery are as appealing as the most exceptional spring gardens.
- Botanicals include lavender, poppy pods, celosia, yarrow, Chinese lanterns, strawflowers, larkspur, wheat, nigella, eucalyptus, cedar, quail brush, lemon mint, globe amaranth and sinuata statice.
- Grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- For indoor or outdoor display; protect from elements if used outdoors.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath from the box.
- The natural materials used in this piece are intended for display indoors or in a protected outdoor area. Avoid moisture, direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from moving when door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move wreath once it has been hung.
- With proper care, this wreath will last for up to 7 years.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle from Love it!! I read many reviews on the different wreaths before deciding on this one. Many reviews said how the wreaths looked nothing like they had pictured and they were falling apart. I was so happy when I opened the box and saw the wreath was all in tact and very full. It is a beautiful wreath, very happy with it!Date published: 2018-03-15
I am looking for a wreath to display in the bathroom. Will the steam from the shower adversely affect this product?Hi LittleLinda, Avoid moisture and excessive heat to prevent the wreath from becoming fragile.Date published: 2019-04-16