Fortnum & Mason Musical Piccadilly Selection Tin
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Purveyor of fine English culinary goods since the 1700s, Fortnum & Mason is renowned for its wide variety of teatime confections, including proper English biscuits (or as we call them, cookies). Inspired by the flagship store in the heart of London's Piccadilly neighborhood, this collectible tin holds three flavors of the company's beloved biscuits – Lemon Curd, Stem Ginger and Chocolate Pearl. It also features a built-in music box that plays Handel's "Water Music."
- Lemon Curd: Crisp shortbread flavored with lemon curd for a deliciously sweet-sharp taste.
- Stem Ginger: All-butter biscuits handcrafted with Chinese stem ginger for a fiery snap.
- Chocolate Pearl: Sweet butter biscuits topped with Valrhona chocolate pearls and dark chocolate chips.
- 10.58 oz. total (17 biscuits of each flavor).
- Made in U.K.
- Williams Sonoma is the only U.S. retailer privileged to offer Fortnum & Mason specialty food.
- Flour (wheat flour [gluten], calcium, iron, niacin thiamin), salted butter (23%) (milk, salt), sugar, stem ginger (6%) (ginger, sugar), dark chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), chocolate pearls (4%) (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla extract), rolled oats (gluten), lemon cheese (3%) (sugar, lemons, eggs, butter [milk]), free-range pasteurized eggs, invert sugar syrup (sugar syrup, cane molasses), ground ginger, natural lemon flavoring, sodium bicarbonate (raising agent), annatto (color).
- Dark chocolate pearls contain cocoa solids 55% minimum.
- Dark chocolate chips contain cocoa solids 40.6% minimum.
- Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, tree nuts, soy, fish.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.