Fortnum & Mason Piccadilly Biscuit Selection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Britain's iconic Fortnum & Mason department store sits in the heart of London's Piccadilly. A purveyor of the finest British culinary goods since the 1700s, they're renowned for classic English biscuits – the popular tea-time confections we know as cookies. In this elegant keepsake tin, you'll find a selection of their very best butter biscuits: Stem Ginger, Salted Caramel, Chocolate Pearl, Lemon Curd, Macadamia Nut and Fruit & Nut.
- 1 lb. 8-oz. tin includes six assorted flavors (see More Info tab for details).
- Made in the UK.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stem Ginger: Crisp, buttery biscuits with spicy Chinese stem ginger for a fiery snap.
- Salted Caramel: Sweet, buttery biscuits loaded with luscious bits of salted caramel.
- Chocolate Pearl: Classic shortbread biscuits generously studded with Valrhona
- chocolate pearls.
- Lemon Curd: Crisp shortbread flavored with lemon curd for vibrant character.
- Macadamia Nut: Rich, buttery biscuits with luxurious chunks of crunchy macadamias.
- Fruit & Nut: Hearty biscuits packed with crunchy nuts and sweet, tender dried fruits.
- Flour (wheat flour (gluten), calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (23%) (milk, salt), sugar, rolled oats (gluten), macadamia nuts (4%), stem ginger (3%) (ginger, sugar), dark chocolate chips (2%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin; natural vanilla flavouring),salted caramel pieces (2%) (sugar, glucose syrup, salted butter (milk, salt), coconut oil, salt, natural flavouring, colour: plain caramel), free range pasteurised egg, lemon cheese (2%) (sugar, pasteurised egg, salted butter (milk, salt), lemons), chocolate pearls (2%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin; natural vanilla extract), rice flour, diced dried apricots (apricots, rice flour, preservative: sulphur dioxide), sour cherries (red tart cherries, cane sugar, sunflower oil), desiccated coconut, sultanas (sultanas, cotton seed oil), cornflour, demerara syrup (partially inverted sugar syrup, cane molasses), pecan nuts, natural lemon flavouring, ground ginger, natural flavouring, salt, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate; gelling agent: xanthan gum; emulsifier: soya lecithin; mixed spice, colour: annatto. dark chocolate chips contain cocoa solids 40.6% minimum, chocolate pearls contain cocoa solids 55% minimum.
- Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, tree nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GourmetMouse from Absolutely phenomenal cookies These cookies are absolutely delicious! Each cookie type amazingly has a different texture and some have fruit and other goodies inside. Some have fruit, some ginger, some chocolate chips. Some are chewy, some crisp. Everyone in my family loved them! Great gift, comes in a beautiful tin too! Cookies are luxurious and exquisite. Would buy again for sure. Worth the money because they are SO good!Date published: 2019-04-20Rated 5 out of 5 by JillianC from Delicious cookies in a Gorgeous Tin! We've bought these a couple of times for a special treat and given them as Christmas gifts along with tins of Fortnum's tea. They're delicious traditional English biscuits that are especially nice with a hot cup of tea in wintertime.Date published: 2019-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by RMachado from Excellent I bought this in store and they are of excellent quality.Date published: 2018-11-23Rated 1 out of 5 by KellyD from Broken, crumbled cookies in dented tin I sent this item as a gift and sadly, it was a huge disappointment. Despite the high price point, I decided to splurge on the gift. The tin arrived dented (despite bubble wrap packing) and all the cookies were broken and crumbled. Save yourself the money and aggravation and do not buy this item!Date published: 2018-11-19
Are the cookies individually wrapped?Hi Aimee, The biscuits are not individually wrapped.Date published: 2019-05-22