FINEX Cast-Iron Sauce Pot
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
FINEX combines its signature architectural style with top culinary performance to create this heirloom-quality sauce pot. Ideal for cooking on the stovetop or heating up barbecue sauces on your outdoor grill, it simplifies cooking with a unique angled design, quick-cooling ergonomic spring handle and smooth, polished finish.
- Heavyweight cast-iron grill pot disperses heat evenly and won’t cool down when you add food.
- Preseasoned with organic flaxseed oil for a smooth, durable finish that resists sticking and rust.
- FINEX's iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design provides six convenient pouring directions.
- Quick-cooling stainless-steel spring handle is ergonomically shaped for a secure grip.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small factory in Portland, Oregon.
- Learn the story behind FINEX Cast-Iron Cookware Co. in Portland, Oregon., from founder Mike Whitehead.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" diam; 4 1/4" high.
- 3 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500 degrees F.
- Each time you use this pot, apply a thin layer of oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Always hand wash your pot with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air dry) and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pot is still warm.
- Store pot in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Why is Finex cast iron saucepan better than, say, a d-5 stainless steel saucepan, which is also designed to distribute heat evenly?Hi DaveK, It's really up to one's preference. Stainless heats quicker but cast iron will maintain the heat longer. Stainless is less finicky when it comes to long-term care and cleaning. Cast iron can develop a nonstick-like interior when well-seasoned. If weight of a pan is a factor, cast iron is heavy while stainless steel is lighter weight and easier to handle.Date published: 2019-04-07