FINEX Cast-Iron Skillet, 8"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Generations of American cooks have relied on hardworking cast-iron skillets for everything from searing steaks and chops to making crispy potato hash or frying bacon. This heirloom-quality pan simplifies cooking with a unique angled design, quick-cooling ergonomic spring handle and ultra-smooth finish.
- Heavyweight cast-iron grill pan heats evenly and doesn't cool down when you add food.
- Organically pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil for a smooth, durable finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design provides six convenient pouring directions.
- "Speed Cool" stainless-steel spring handle is ergonomically shaped for a secure grip.
- Suitable for gas and electric stovetops as well as on the grill.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small factory in Portland, Oregon.
- Learn the story behind FINEX Cast-Iron Cookware Co. in Portland, Oregon., from founder Mike Whitehead.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktop, as well as grill.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Always hand wash your skillet with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air dry) and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store skillet in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nann727 from Best cast iron pans!! This is the third FINEX Cast-Iron pan that I have purchased. The best Cast-Iron pans on the market!!!!They are also beautiful.Date published: 2017-11-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Beachbay from Wonderful Cast Iron Skillet! First bought the 10"covered Finex skillet and decided to get the 8". This is a great small skillet. The shape, the unique handle, and the cooking surface makes this pan wonderful to use! Quality! Even tho these pans come pre seasoned, I still did my own seasoning on them. Nothing sticks! Besides these two skillets, I also ordered the 12" Grill pan. Anxious to use that. Beautiful cast iron and a joy to use!Date published: 2016-08-23