Farmers' Market Herb Wreath
At farmers’ markets across America, artisans showcase local seasonal botanicals by creating decorative wreaths. Hand-made on a family-owned farm, our popular wreath and garland celebrate this tradition with a medley of colorful dried flowers and fragrant herbs that add natural beauty to the home.
- Botanicals include blue lavender, purple Mexican sage, creamy achilla of the pearl, golden yarrow and orange safflowers.
- Herbs include marjoram, thyme, sage, fresh bay leaves and delicate pepperberries.
- All herbs and botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Available in three sizes.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Wreath: 16" diam., 22" diam., or 30" diam.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA
Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Farmers' Market Herb Wreath
|Farmer's Market Wreath, 16"||$59.95||$0|
|Farmers' Market Herb Wreath, 22"||$99.95||$0|
|Farmer's Market Wreath, 30"||$149.95||$0|