Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Furnace Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Powerful and precise, this gas grill offers high-performance outdoor cooking. Designed in collaboration with renowned chef Heston Blumenthal, the grill ignites and heats quickly, and is capable of maintaining high heat. Contemporary taps give you variable heat control for precise grilling, while three interchangeable cast-iron flat plates and grill plates provide plenty of cooking options. The high, rounded soft-close lid promotes 360° circulation for convection cooking, and the cast-aluminum body brings contemporary style to outdoor functions.
- Powerful gas grill lets you cook food using a range of techniques.
- Fast ignition allows full heating in five minutes or less.
- High, rounded hood with innovative vent placement creates 360° air circulation for convection cooking.
- Three interchangeable cast-iron flat plates and grill plates offer a range of cooking setups.
- Flame control taps provide precise heat control while integrated tamers reduce the risk of flare-ups.
- Die-cast aluminum body won't rust and is easy to clean.
- Grill designed to operate on propane gas only.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 51" x 29 1/4" x 42" high.
- 84 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to propane tank.
- For outdoor use only.
- For long-term outdoor storage, a premium cover is recommended to prevent UV damage.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.