European Cheese & Charcuterie Collection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Great for everything from antipasto platters to appetizers and picnic eats, this culinary collection brings together Europe's finest charcuterie and cheese offerings. Each meat is prepared according to centuries-old traditions from sustainably raised, nitrate-free pork. The cheeses include Swiss favorite Diablo and a classic, soft Italian cheese. Enjoy them with a fresh loaf of bread, artisanal crackers and a crisp glass of wine or pint of beer.
Prosciutto Crudo Italiano "Addobbo": One of the most flavorful, lean and healthy of Italian salume (air-cured meats, aged up to 2 years to develop its full character, then thinly sliced for appealing presentation. It's called crudo (meaning "raw" in Italian) because, like most cured ham, it is meant to be served without cooking. (3 oz.)
Black Forest Schinken: Produced in the picturesque Black Forest region of Germany, this cured ham is seasoned with garlic, coriander, pepper, juniper berries and other spiced, then cured for four weeks. Cold smoking with pine needles, fir or juniper brush further develops its prized flavor and enticing aroma. (3 oz.)
Salame Rustico: Regarded as the "real masterpiece of Italian charcuterie," this popular cured delicacy from Parma is crafted from coarsely ground pork to showcase its naturally sweet, savory flavor. (3 oz.)
Diablo: Honey-sweet, creamy and soft, this Swiss cheese is a devilish temptation. Handcrafted in the hilly, wild countryside of Canton St. Gallen, Switzerland from farm-fresh raw milk, the cheese has a delicate texture with notes of pimiento and apricot. (8 oz.)
Caprino Piemontese: This approachable cheese is creamy and silky with slight herbal notes. Crafted of pasteurized goat and cow's milk with a delicate, earthy flavor and texture that melts in your mouth. (11 oz.)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Approx. 5 lb. total
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Europe.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the meat and cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving it in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese and meat as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the full flavor of the cheese, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Serve meats at room temperature or slightly chilled for best flavor.
- Prosciutto Crudo Italiano "Addobbo": Pork, sea salt.
- Black Forest Schinken: Pork, iodized salt, spices, dextrose, sodium nitrite, potassium nitrite, natural fir tree smoke.
- Salame Rustico: Pork, sea salt, dextrose, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, potassium nitrite, lactic acid starter culture, garlic, spices.
- Diablo: Raw cow's milk, salt, bacterial cultures, rennet.
- Caprino Piemontese: Cow's milk, goat's milk, salt, rennet.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.