Three Days of Vegetarian Entrées
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Founded in 1979, Elephants Delicatessen in Portland, Oregon, pioneered the gourmet food market with its made-from-scratch entrées prepared with all-natural, local ingredients. This collection includes three of their most popular take-away vegetarian entrées. Just bake until bubbly for a simple, satisfying meal. These dishes are an easy, delicious option for working families and a thoughtful gift for anyone who is too busy to shop and cook.
Polenta Dolcetta: Bob’s Red Mill polenta mixed with pungent Gorgonzola dolce, then layered with a pleasantly spicy tomato sauce and gooey fontina cheese. 2 lb. 6 oz.
Zuni Stew: A Southwestern mixture of roasted butternut squash, corn, Blue Lake beans and tomato, in a thick, spicy sauce, coated with locally sourced cheese. 2 lb. 1 oz.
Vegetable Lasagna: Using fresh, local tomatoes, the bright, tangy marinara sauce is layered between tender lasagna noodles and soft herbed cheese, and topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese. 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Contains three entrées.
- 6 lb. 11 oz. total (each serves 2–4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrées are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the entrées in the freezer where they will keep up to 60 days, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Place the entrée on a sheet pan, remove lid and cook for 40 minutes. If using a convection oven, remove lid, cover with foil, and bake at 375°F, removing foil during the last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow the entrée 5–10 minutes to rest prior to serving.
- Polenta Dolcetta: Polenta (polenta cornmeal, garlic, vegetable base [sautéed carrots, onions, celery], salt, sugar, maltodextrin, corn oil, less than 2% of yeast extract, water, potato starch, xanthan gum, natural flavors, carrot juice concentrate), Romano cheese, salted butter, half & half, extra-virgin olive oil, water, white pepper, red chile flake, sea salt, picante tomato sauce (vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, onion, garlic, Italian parsley, water, extra-virgin olive oil, red chile flake, kosher salt), Gorgonzola sauce (whole milk [3.8%], salted butter, Gorgonzola cheese, flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme (added for improved baking), niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], nutmeg, white pepper, kosher salt), quattro cheese blend (low-moisture mozzarella cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Asiago cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Romano cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), Fontana cheese.
- Zuni Stew: Butternut squash, onion, garlic, New Mexico chilies, vine-ripened tomatoes, pinto beans, corn, Blue Lake beans, Muenster cheese, cilantro, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, chile powder, cumin, coriander, Kosher salt, oregano.
- Vegetable Lasagna: Marinara sauce (vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, carrot, garlic, fresh basil, fresh rosemary, extra virgin olive oil, Kosher salt, ground black pepper), cannelloni filling (whole milk ricotta, scallion, grated parmesan, nutmeg, kosher salt, black pepper, fresh spinach, cream cheese, fresh basil, oregano), Béchamel sauce (salted butter, flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], whole milk (3.8%), white pepper, celery salt), lasagna sheets (water, enriched durum semolina [durum semolina wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], egg whites), quatro cheese (low moisture mozzarella [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Asiago [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], romano [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), grated parmesan.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Three Days of Entrées
- Vendor Shipped
Five Days of Entrées
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 5 out of 5 by SVDJ from Delicious and different The Zuni stew and Polenta were delicious and different. Hearty and savory. The Lasagne was tasty too. The only negative is that these realistically will serve 2, maybe 3 as a meal unto themselves. Add a salad or other accompaniment to extend servings.Date published: 2017-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by lucas2016 from fantastic and tasty This is so good. My daughter is a vegetarian. I'm not. I was so glad to find this. I saw it's for a limited time. I wish they would continue it.Date published: 2016-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by sudeme from I stay away from Meat So that means a home run as far as I am concerned. Even my husband who is a huge meat eater loved the Entrees for Meatless Friday. Trying for more days to steer him away from all the meat........Date published: 2015-10-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Anicab from When you work too much... These veggie entrees are a great back up to have on hand. They're really good and satisfying. Thinking about sending them to a friend recovering from surgery.Date published: 2015-10-13
How many servings in each casserole?Hi Jessica, Each serves 2–4.Date published: 2019-04-28