Dried Fruit, Nuts & Savory Gift Basket
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat someone to a bounty of premium dried fruit and nuts from The Naked Nut Growers of California. Run by a farming family since 1860, the company is now pioneering the use of solar energy and healthy soil while protecting honey bee habitat. Nestled in a reusable tray is a fresh seasonal crop of artisanal snacks, including salami, olive oil crackers, roasted nuts and sun-dried fruit.
Olive Oil & Herb Partners Crackers (2 oz.): Light, crisp artisanal crackers made with expeller-pressed extra-virgin olive oil, buttermilk and sea salt.
Green Peppercorn Busseto Dry Salami (8 oz.): Crafted according to Italian tradition by a master salumiere with premium pork, green peppercorns and a splash of wine.
Milk Chocolate Raisins (8 oz.): Sweet jumbo California raisins cloaked in rich milk chocolate.
Roasted Salted Almonds (8 oz.): Premium California almonds lightly roasted in oil and salted for a pleasing crunch.
Hot & Spicy Party Mix (5 oz.): Crunchy snack blend of roasted nuts, crackers, sesame sticks and corn nuts – all roasted and seasoned with zesty spices.
Black Mission Figs (8 oz.): Premium California figs dried to accentuate their delightfully chewy sweetness.
Butter Toffee Peanuts (8 oz.): Dry-roasted peanuts coated with sweet-and-salty butter toffee.
Ranch-Style Armstrong Olives (4 oz.): Sevillanos green olives marinated in a fragrant blend of garlic, black pepper and Mexican oregano.
- Tray: 13" x 9".
- 3 lb. 3 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh. Because the items in this collection are grown and crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove all items from shipping container and store in either a cool dry place, the refrigerator or the freezer. All items will keep for up to 1 week at room temperature, for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator or for up to 6 weeks in the freezer. After opening, store each item in a separate airtight container for up to 1 day at room temperature, for up to 10 days in the refrigerator or for up to 30 days in the freezer.
- Olive Oil & Herb Partners Crackers: Enriched unbleached flour (wheat barley flour, niacin, reduced iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), buttermilk (cultured 1% milk, salt, sodium citrate), expeller-pressed non-GMO canola oil, cane sugar, extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, baking soda, kosher salt.
- Green Peppercorn Busseto Dry Salami: Pork, salt, less than 2% of the following: dextrose, wine, natural flavoring, sodium erythorbate, sodium, nitrite, lactic acid starter, culture.
- Milk Chocolate Raisins: Milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), raisins, sugar, corn syrup, tapioca dextrin, confectioners' glaze.
- Roasted Salted Almonds: Almonds, salt, soybean/canola oil.
- Hot & Spicy Party Mix: May contain one or more of the following: peanut, canola, sunflower or soybean oil; salt, roasted pepper sesame sticks (unbleached wheat flour, soybean oil, sesame seeds, bulgur wheat, seasoning [maltodextrin, salt, chile powder, cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes)], whey, sour cream [cultured cream, nonfat milk], dextrose, sugar, yeast extract, onion powder, garlic powder, natural flavors, buttermilk, roasted red bell peppers, cultured nonfat milk, spices, citric acid, parsley, lactic acid, corn syrup solids, salt, beet powder, turmeric), cheddar sesame sticks (unbleached white flour, soybean oil, sesame seeds, bulgur wheat, cheese powder [cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes)], whey protein, lactose concentrate, buttermilk solids, salt, annatto extract, salt, annatto, citric acid), corn nuggets (corn, corn oil, salt), chile corn nuggets (corn, corn oil, salt, maltodextrin, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, tomato powder, dried chile peppers, monosodium glutamate, citric acid, natural flavors, artificial flavors, paprika extract), chile peanuts (peanuts, salt, chile pepper, cayenne pepper, vegetable oil [contains one or more of the following: palm kernel oil, peanut, cottonseed, soybean and/or coconut oil]), Cajun corn sticks (corn masa, soybean oil, seasoning [spices, corn flour, salt, onion, powder, potato flour, tomato powder, natural flavorings (coconut oil fractions), garlic powder, green bell pepper powder, extractives of paprika and other spices, citric acid], salt), Cajun sesame sticks (unbleached white flour, soybean oil, sesame seeds, bulgur wheat, Cajun seasoning [salt, spices (including paprika), dehydrated onion, torula yeast, green bell pepper, dehydrated garlic, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), paprika oleoresin], salt, beet powder, turmeric), sesame sticks (unbleached white flour, soybean oil, sesame seeds, bulgur wheat, salt, beet powder, turmeric), rice crackers (rice, soy sauce [water, soybeans, wheat, salt], sesame seeds, sugar, seaweed, chile, FD&C Yellow #5, Yellow #6), peas (green peas, palm oil, sea salt, FD&C Yellow #5, Blue #1), pepitas (pepitas, vegetable oil).
- Black Mission Figs: Figs, potassium sorbate.
- Butter Toffee Peanuts: Peanuts, sugar, butter, salt.
- Ranch-Style Armstrong Olives: Olives, water, salt, vinegar, herbs, spices, lactic acid, trace amounts of sodium benzoate (preservative).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Dried Fruit & Nut Basket
Fruit & Nuts
- Vendor Shipped