Williams Sonoma Harvest & Treats Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Treat someone to a bounty of premium dried fruits and nuts from the Naked Nut, a third-generation-owned and run family business in California's agricultural heartland. Nestled in a reusable wooden crate, you'll enjoy a fresh seasonal crop of premium sweet and savory snacks, including roasted nuts and sun-dried fruits, trail mix and yogurt pretzels. They arrive freshly packed and shipped directly from the Blain Family Farm.
- Assortment of 11 individually packaged fruits, nuts and snacks (see More Info tab for details).
- 4 lb. 6 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Because the items in this collection are grown and crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Black Mission figs
- Candied walnuts
- Sea salt & black pepper roasted corn
- Signature trail mix
- Macaroon coconut almonds
- Lightly sweetened dried kiwi slices
- Yogurt pretzels
- Natural almonds
- Roasted & lightly salted pistachios
- Sweet & spicy pecans
- Sun-dried peaches
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove nuts and fruits from the shipping container and store in either a cool, dry place or the refrigerator. The nuts and fruits keep for up to 1 week at room temperature, 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Black Mission Figs: Figs, potassium sorbate.
- Candied Walnuts: Walnuts, sugar, organic canola oil, salt.
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper Roasted Corn: Corn, soybean/canola oil, salt, black pepper.
- Signature Trail Mix: Almonds, golden raisins, roasted and salted cashews (cashews, soybean oil, canola oil, salt), milk chocolate peanuts (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanillin, peanuts, sugar, gum arabic, corn syrup, modified food starch, tapioca, dextrin, vegetable oil, confectioners' glaze), dried cranberries (cranberries, pure cane sugar).
- Macaroon Coconut Almonds: Almonds, sugar, coconut, corn syrup, natural flavor, sea salt.
- Lightly Sweetened Kiwi Slices: Kiwi, sugar, sulphur dioxide (to preserve natural color).
- Yogurt Pretzels: Sugar, enriched wheat flour (wheat starch, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), vegetable oil (palm kernel, partially hydrogenated palm kernel and coconut, hydrogenated palm; may contain one or more of the following: corn, canola, cottonseed, soybean), skim milk, yogurt powder, lactose, salt, lactic acid, corn syrup, titanium dioxide (artificial coloring), sodium bicarbonate, yeast, distilled monoglyceride, soy lecithin, vanillin (an artificial flavor).
- Natural Almonds: Almonds.
- Roasted & Lightly Salted Pistachios: Pistachios, salt.
- Sweet & Spicy Pecans: Pecans, sugar, salt, organic canola oil, spices (cayenne, ancho, paprika).
- Sun-Dried Peaches: Peaches, sulfur dioxide (to preserve natural color).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by cookchicago from Fun Assortment This assortment includes something for everyone. It would make a great gift. I was intending to give it as a gift, but we wanted to try everything, so I'll have to order another one! Everything was beautiful and tasty.Date published: 2016-10-12