Dried Fruit & Nut Flower Gift Box
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Treat someone to a bounty of premium dried fruit and nuts from The Naked Nut Growers of California. Run by a farming family since 1860, the company is now pioneering the use of solar energy and healthy soil while protecting honey bee habitat. The large wooden tray holds a variety of fresh nuts and fruits from the most recent crops arranged into a striking flower design. The assortment includes roasted pistachios, hickory smoked almonds, raw natural almonds and salted cashews, along with dried fruit, including apricots, Bartlett pears, peaches, nectarines and Muir Beauty sugar plums. It's ideal for gift-giving or great to have on hand for unexpected guests around the holidays.
- 2 lb. 12.5 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Because the items in this collection are grown and crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove nuts and fruits from the shipping container and store in either a cool, dry, dark place or in the refrigerator or freezer. The nuts and fruits keep for up to 1 week at room temperature, 3 weeks in the refrigerator and 6 weeks in the freezer. After opening, store each item in separate airtight containers for up to 1 day at room temperature, 10 days in the refrigerator and 30 days in the freezer.
- Pistachios: Pistachios, salt.
- Hickory Smoked Almonds: Almonds, vegetable oil (canola, safflower and/or sunflower), salt, corn maltodextrin, natural hickory smoke flavor, yeast, hydrolyzed corn and soy protein, natural flavors.
- Natural Raw Almonds.
- Salted Cashews: Cashews, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean), salt.
- Dried Apricots: Apricots, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Dried Pears: Pears, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Dried Peaches: Peaches, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Dried Nectarines: Nectarines, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Dried Sugar Plums: Plums, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by cookchicago from All from California Sweet and Delicious Everything in this mix was fresh, delicious, and beautifully presented. I bought one for myself, and another to give as a gift. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they were perfectly packaged, elegantly arranged and fresh. What I liked most about the gift is that everything is from California--I care about where my food comes from--and this means a lot to me! Perfect for gift giving at holiday time!Date published: 2016-10-12