Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
This elegant Belgian stainless-steel cookware enlists the latest culinary innovations, including patented 7-PlyMaterial, InductoSeal and TripleInduc technologies, to guarantee flawless heat distribution and control. Our hand-selected set includes all the most essential pieces for everyday cooking and easy entertaining.
- Constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- Engineered to optimize different types of cooking, the set includes straight-sided pieces (sauce pan, saucepot) and flared pans (fry pan, sauté pan).
- Straight-sided pans feature a stainless-steel well and sides welded into a high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center encapsulated in a layer of silver for superb heat distribution.
- Flared pans are made entirely of Demeyere's 7-PlyMaterial: a thick aluminum-alloy core sandwiched between two layers of pure aluminum to evenly distribute heat.
- Pans are finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a smooth, even heating surface that won't deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- A Silvinox surface treatment helps maintain the durable, stick-resistant finish and satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
10-piece set includes:
- 9 1/4" and 11" fry pans.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" fry pan: 9 1/4" diam., 2" high; 4 lb. 6 oz.
- 11" fry pan: 11" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 5 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4" high; 5 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. sauté pan: 11" diam., 3" high; 10 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 8 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 6 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic, stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stuck-on food residue and stains can be removed by soaking pan with warm soapy water overnight.
- Mineral deposits can be cleaned with vinegar or lemon juice.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Demeyere
Founded at the turn of the 20th century near Antwerp, Belgium, Demeyere has always specialized in stainless-steel cookware. In the 1960s, Demeyere pioneered the use of aluminum cores to improve the heat conductivity of stainless steel, and it was the first cookware brand in the world to tailor construction to suit the most common cooking functions for each type of pan. Collaborations with European chefs have helped refine the design details of Demeyere cookware, including the Silvinox® finish, which prevents discoloration and maintains the beauty of the stainless steel.
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by Csw3219 from Best cookware I have ever used! If you don’t think that quality cookware makes a difference I would recommend you try Demeyere Atlantis. It is incredible. The pans heat quickly and very evenly. The food on the outside edge of the skillet browns as evenly as the food in the middle of the pan. Saucepans heat very quickly and keep liquids hot and temp does not go down when you add additional food. Great for blanching vegetables, cooking pasta, etc. I did a stir fry in the saute’ pan, it cooked better than any wok I have ever used. I will be adding a saucier and an 8 qt stockpot to my 10 piece set in the near future. The pans are heavier than my previous stainless steel pots but I do not find them unreasonably so. I’m in my 60’s and have no problem with the weight. They are super easy to keep clean. A 5 minute soak and some Barkeepers Friend keeps them looking like new. And there are NO RIVITS inside for food to get caught! Worth every penny!Date published: 2018-04-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrick B from 2 years after purchase, Still #1 and Very Happy Update: Yes they are heavy and are a premium price, but you get what you pay for and these are the best pots and pans you'll ever use. Beautifully even heat transfer and easy clean up. The "no rivet" feature is great. You"ll have them for life. After 2 years of heavy use, they are like new.Date published: 2017-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Chrissiebee from Awesome set One amazing set of pots and pans. Even heating and browning, easy cleanup (no rivets inside the pan!). What a pleasure to cook with these pots. 2 caveats: (1) they are really heavy - pouring sauces out of the frying pans is near impossible for one person.(2) Neither my husband nor I have been able to fry eggs or make omelet in these pans. The eggs stick to the pan no matter how much oil or butter we put.Date published: 2016-02-14Rated 5 out of 5 by PatrickB from Outstanding Cookware Worth the price. Last set of cookware that you will ever need. Great quality. Great Value.Date published: 2015-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Br13n from Responsive, even cooking Browns everything very nicely. Fast/responsive and very even heating. A dream compared with our last set of pans. We looked at everything out that and nearly everyone with experience said these are best. We agree.Date published: 2015-04-04Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsBean from best cookware After nearly 2 years of looking for the best cookware, I finally purchased this set. I am a "mom" cook with no gourmet skills . This cookware heats evenly and quickly. On my flat stovetop, I set the heat somewhat lower than with my previous cookware. The fry pans cook and clean as effortlessly as non stick. Over all cleaning is a breeze. Given the expense, I am following the use and care guidelines to the letter. The only downside to this set is the very heavy and awkward large fry pan. Of note, this whole set is heavy and if possible I would view it in a store prior to purchase. The weight is not for everyone.Date published: 2014-12-04Rated 5 out of 5 by BellaBike from Worth Every Penny Have used this for 6 months. Can assure you it’s the best cookware on the market. Exceptional heat transfer. Heavy, but produces beautiful results. Clean-up’s a breeze (except for eggs). I cook every day, and am totally impressed with Demeyere. W-S also has the best pieces in this set, @ the best price. Heats evenly, browns beautifully; sturdy, good design. Agonized over the cost, but it's worth every penny!Date published: 2013-10-17Rated 4 out of 5 by njcooktoo from Solid but heavy Pros: Beautifully engineered, dishwasher cleanup, even heating, handles stay cool, lids fit tight, no rivets to clean around. Cons: Heavy and difficult to lift while pouring out contents. Buzz on my induction cooktop (I was expecting less noise from these pans since they were specially made for induction). Food sticks even though there is supposedly a technique to avoid sticking.Date published: 2013-01-01