Cuisinart Griddler Five
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Redesigned with a sleek contemporary look, the Cuisinart Griddler Five combines five cooking appliances in one. Simply flip the reversible cooking plates and adjust the hinge to use it as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle or half grill/half griddle.
- Two interchangeable nonstick cooking plates enable five cooking options.
- Grill Plate Side: Grill steak, burgers, chicken, kebabs and vegetables.
- Griddle Plate Side: Prepare pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast and seared food.
- Contact Grill: Grill both sides of food at the same time; ideal for burgers, boneless pieces of meat, thin cuts of meat and vegetables.
- Panini Press: Grill sandwiches, breads and quesadillas between grill or griddle plates; height is adjustable for various thicknesses.
- Half Grill/Half Griddle: Cook full meals like bacon and eggs or steak and potatoes on the same appliance at the same time.
- Temperature adjusts from 175°F to 450°F in 25° increments.
- Sear function heats to 450°F for 2 minutes at a time.
- Easy-read LCD screen displays function, temperature and timer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 8" high.
- 11" x 9" cooking plates.
- 9 lb. 6 oz.
- Model #GR-5BWS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Reversible, removable grill/griddle plates simplify cleaning and storage.
- Grease drains into integrated drip tray for healthy cooking and easy cleanup.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing and handle.
- Cast-aluminum nonstick cooking plates.
- BPA free.
- Includes cleaning tool and instruction manual/recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool completely before cleaning – at least 30 minutes.
- Comes with cleaning/scraping tool that works on both sides of plates.
- Removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleaners, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tery J. from Easy to use and clean. sy to use and clean up after. Have used in both grill and griddle mode, both work well.Date published: 2019-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by inslady from Great Kitchen Tool Very easy to use - versatile, heats evenly. I use it several times each week and love the end results . so easy with the griddle and easy to change over to the grill. Great drip panDate published: 2019-05-19Rated 4 out of 5 by Sand-y from Griddler 5 I really like this griddle grill, it cooks evenly on both sides, it is quite easy to use, the only thing I don't like is trying to get the timer to change so I can start it, it seems to take forever to get to the setting I want.Date published: 2019-05-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Donald A. from You won't be sorry buying this! I have used the original "griddler" since it first came out, but sadly it stopped working right. So, I purchased this newer model and am just as impressed if not more with this "griddler". I have only used it a few times but the results are great. I would recommend this to anyone.Date published: 2019-05-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Germfree73 from The Best Griddler Ever After burning thru three George Foreman grills, decided to make the switch and can't say enough about it. Love the dual grill plates and temperature adjustments. The fact that the plates are removable make for easy clean up. Love it!!!Date published: 2019-05-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Kim100 from Love it It was a prize in a contest but I absolutely love it. It's easy to use and clean. Doesn't take up a lot of counter spaceDate published: 2019-05-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Angel Burns from Everything I hoped :) This lil beast works perfectly, cleans easily and looks great too! Very pleased with this purchase. As a vegan, I appreciate being able to use it without oil too. Love!Date published: 2019-04-27Rated 4 out of 5 by ARobin from Convenient and quick I made my first Cubano and I was hooked. It is also convenient for a steak or pork chop or even grilling asparagus. The plates are easy to clean. The small size is convenient for a couple of sandwiches or d couple of chops.Date published: 2019-04-24
Does this one have a drip pan for catching grease etc.?The Cuisinart Gridder five does have a drip tray which collects grease and removes from base for easy cleanup plus it is top rack dishwasher safe.Date published: 2019-04-22
Are the waffle plates compatible with this new griddler? Hi Suege, If you're referring to these Cuisinart Griddler Waffle Plates, they are compatible with the Cuisinart Griddler Five: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/cuisinart-griddler-waffle-plates/Date published: 2019-01-24