Cuisinart Griddler Five
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Redesigned with a sleek contemporary look, the Cuisinart Griddler Five combines five cooking appliances in one. Simply flip the reversible cooking plates and adjust the hinge to use it as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle or half grill/half griddle.
- Two interchangeable nonstick cooking plates enable five cooking options.
- Grill Plate Side: Grill steak, burgers, chicken, kebabs and vegetables.
- Griddle Plate Side: Prepare pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast and seared food.
- Contact Grill: Grill both sides of food at the same time; ideal for burgers, boneless pieces of meat, thin cuts of meat and vegetables.
- Panini Press: Grill sandwiches, breads and quesadillas between grill or griddle plates; height is adjustable for various thicknesses.
- Half Grill/Half Griddle: Cook full meals like bacon and eggs or steak and potatoes on the same appliance at the same time.
- Temperature adjusts from 175°F to 450°F in 25° increments.
- Sear function heats to 450°F for 2 minutes at a time.
- Easy-read LCD screen displays function, temperature and timer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 8" high.
- 11" x 9" cooking plates.
- 9 lb. 6 oz.
- Model #GR-5BWS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Reversible, removable grill/griddle plates simplify cleaning and storage.
- Grease drains into integrated drip tray for healthy cooking and easy cleanup.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing and handle.
- Cast-aluminum nonstick cooking plates.
- BPA free.
- Includes cleaning tool and instruction manual/recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool completely before cleaning – at least 30 minutes.
- Comes with cleaning/scraping tool that works on both sides of plates.
- Removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleaners, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amir from Upgraded Griddler 5 by Cuisinart. Stylish appearance griddler from trustworthy brand.Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Swarios from Love it Great griddler. This is my second one. I also purchased the waffle plates.Date published: 2019-04-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Carl70 from Griddler Great griddle and grill all in one. Use it weekly for quick meals and awesome for breakfast paninis.Date published: 2019-04-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill E from Bill Feels like a real appliance yet doesn't take up a lot of counter space. Easy to change plates from grill to griddle mode. Makes great quesadillas.Date published: 2019-04-05Rated 5 out of 5 by maddieb286 from Great for everything! The Griddler five is easy to use and makes cooking so much faster! Foods like burgers, chicken, and quesadillas now take no time at all to cook. Why eat out when you can make restaurant quality meals at home with the Griddler?! Nothing beats those grill marks. My family has been able to cut prep time by more than half and it's also allowed us to enjoy our meals without stress of a messy clean up. We even ordered the waffle plates to use for a crowd and they were terrific. It does everything you could want!Date published: 2019-03-28Rated 5 out of 5 by sdhorn11 from Great product Love it!!! Works great. I use it daily. Easy for grandkids to useDate published: 2019-03-28Rated 5 out of 5 by zrock from I recommend this grill! Wonderful device and I haven't even used it to it's full potential! Working great so far!Date published: 2019-03-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Sara Cooks! from How to set the sear feature? We are really enjoying the Griddler Five and have used it on steaks, burgers and chicken. My only complaint is that it is unclear how to get the sear feature to work. HELP!Date published: 2019-03-23
Does this one have a drip pan for catching grease etc.?The Cuisinart Gridder five does have a drip tray which collects grease and removes from base for easy cleanup plus it is top rack dishwasher safe.Date published: 2019-04-22
Are the waffle plates compatible with this new griddler? Hi Suege, If you're referring to these Cuisinart Griddler Waffle Plates, they are compatible with the Cuisinart Griddler Five: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/cuisinart-griddler-waffle-plates/Date published: 2019-01-24