Cuisinart Burr Grind & Brew Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The new generation of the Cuisinart Grind & Brew goes fully automatic for super-easy operation. No more measuring out coffee beans each time – simply fill the hopper with your favorite beans and this machine automatically grinds the right amount for your selected brew size, from 4 to 10 cups, then delivers it to the filter basket for brewing.
- 10-cup stainless-steel thermal carafe with comfort-grip stainless-steel handle keeps coffee piping hot.
- DirectFlow design seamlessly dispenses grounds into brew basket just before brewing for freshest coffee flavor.
- Grind control from 4 to 10 cups automatically grinds the perfect amount of beans for the number of cups.
- Professional-style burr grinder ensures uniform consistency of ground coffee.
- Grind-off features lets you brew from pre-ground coffee.
- Choose from three flavor strengths: Regular, Bold or Extra-Bold.
- Extra-large LCD display and intuitive operation.
- Brew Pause™ lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 16 1/2" high.
- 15 lb.
- 3-qt.-cap. water reservoir.
- 8-oz. cap. bean hopper.
- Model # DGB-850WS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Nonstick resting plate keeps coffee warm.
- Gold-tone permanent filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- 8-oz. bean hopper with sealed lid to keep beans fresh.
- 24-hour brew start and adjustable auto shutoff.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities for fresh-tasting coffee.
- Auto Rinse rinses out loose grounds after every brewing cycle to prevent buildup.
- Use & Care
- The permanent filter, filter basket, carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher. Dry all parts after every use.
- For the best performance, decalcify the base unit from time to time. The frequency will depend upon the hardness of your tap water and frequency of use. The CLEAN indicator will flash in the display when the coffeemaker is turned on, signaling that it is time to decalcify the unit.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cheri from Don’t a good buy We paid a lot for this grinder/coffee maker. My number one problem is that I am unable to turn the grinder off, even when using already grinder coffee. It also does not keep the coffee hot for a long time.Date published: 2019-03-21Rated 1 out of 5 by tinas33 from Worst coffee maker I've ever owned When it works, it makes a great pot of coffee. That happens maybe 1x a week. The rest of the time, it either doesn't grind beans, or grinds a full pot worth of beans and only brews half a pot of coffee. As many others have noted, the carafe is poorly designed and spills coffee everywhere. There are no error codes, just beeping to tell you a) something went wrong, b) the pot is done or c) you need to empty the filter. I have to babysit every pot I brew to make sure I get a whole pot of coffee. Terrible.Date published: 2019-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by DDolly from Great Christmas Gift! I purchased for a Christmas gift for my son. I asked for an honest review from him... He said he would give it 5 starts. perfect! The grinder is loud,i guess, but it is a grinder. Tells how many cups and how strong-no measuring on your part. Awesome!Date published: 2019-01-14Rated 1 out of 5 by Llogg from Disappointment Received yesterday. Anxiously unwrapped and prepared for a good cup of joe. The carafe is poorly thought of...goes everywhere around and in the cup. Did not have whole beans used ground coffee and it took forever to get going. Kept messaging empty...looking for beans. Returning today. Very disappointed.Date published: 2019-01-09Rated 1 out of 5 by Coffee lover from Horrible carafe My husband bought this for me for Christmas. I have had a Mr. Coffee coffee maker for over 31 years that still works and this Cuisinart is the worst! The carafe is so poorly designed. It spills coffee EVERYWHERE because the interior and the outer rim are not flush. So in order for the coffee to reach the spout, it has to go over the rim and has nowhere to go but all over the place. I've read lots of reviews on different sites and this is the complaint everyone has. I expect much more from the Cuisinart brand!Date published: 2019-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by LM50 from Great update to a classic! We've used a Cuisinart Grind & Brew in one incarnation or another for several years. Our old one finally gave up the ghost a few months ago and I thought I'd never make a decent cup of coffee again. I shouldn't have worried. This newest model is the best yet. Easy to program, easier to clean than the old one, and still makes the perfect cup of American coffee. No guessing about how many beans to grind, for how long. No more too weak or too strong brews. Just a great cup of coffee, ready when my feet hit the floor.Date published: 2018-09-16
Will this make single cups of coffee?Hi geokr084, This model does not brew single servings per se but it does have a Brew Pause™ feature where it stops the flow of coffee from the basket when the carafe is removed from the resting plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Please note to not remove the carafe for longer than 20 seconds.Date published: 2019-02-24