Cuisinart Classic 12-Piece Metallic Soft Grip Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Cuisinart – legendary innovator of food processors for the American kitchen – has extended its expertise to precision cutlery. Designed for busy cooks, these durable, versatile knives feature high-tech stainless-steel blades for easy, efficient cutting. This special set includes the most frequently used knives, perfect for everyday prep.
- Razor-sharp blades are made of advanced 3CR13 stainless steel for top efficiency and durability.
- State-of-the-art nonstick coating allows blades to glide through foods effortlessly.
- Soft-grip handles provide a steady, comfortable hold – even with wet, slippery hands.
- Knives are color-coded to help ensure optimal food safety.
- Each knife comes with a customized blade guard for safe, compact storage.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 6 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 7" santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" slicer
- 8" bread knife
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6 1/2" Serrated Utility Knife: 6 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 4.6 oz.
- 7" Santoku: 7"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.6 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.7 oz.
- 8" Slicer: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 4.5 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 4.5 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain straight-edge knives' cutting edges by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect their edges and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery