Cuisinart Classic 19-Piece Normandy Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Cuisinart—legendary innovator of food processors for the American kitchen—has extended its expertise to precision cutlery. The Normandy collection features high-carbon stainless-steel blades made to retain a razor-sharp edge and textured, oval-shaped handles for an easy grip. This set is configured for home cooks who need a comprehensive range of cutlery, including eight forged steak knives along with a sharpening steel for regular honing.
- 3cr13 high-carbon stainless-steel blades have superior hardness for holding a sharp edge.
- Precision-tapered ground blades narrow gradually to an extremely sharp fineness.
- Strong, seamlessly curved bolsters provide stability and control.
- Ergonomically designed handles with textured surfaces provides comfort while working.
- Blades and handles are welded together, ground and polished by hand.
- Low-profile storage block fits under cupboards or where space is limited.
19-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4" bird's beak paring knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" santoku
- 5 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 7" santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" slicing knife
- 8" serrated bread knife
- 8" hollow-handle sharpening steel
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives
- Stainless-steel shears
- 18-slot storage block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" Bird's Beak Paring Knife: 2 3/4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.6 oz.
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.8 oz.
- 5" Santoku: 5"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 3.6 oz.
- 5 1/2" Serrated Utility Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 3.1 oz.
- 7" Santoku: 7"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6.2 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 6.7 oz.
- 8" Slicing Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 5.4 oz.
- 8" Serrated Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 5.9 oz.
- 8" Hollow-Handle Sharpening Steel: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Steak Knife (8): 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3 oz.
- Stainless-Steel Shears: 31/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.7 oz.
- 18-Slot Storage Block: 8 3/4" x 5" x 7 1/2" high; 8 lb. 7 oz.
- Blade composition: stainless steel.
- Handle composition: stainless steel.
- Block composition: BPA-free, FSC-certified pine core with rubber wood exterior.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Cuisinart
It was Carl Sontheimer, a retired electrical engineer from Boston, who saw a newly developed commercial food processor called the Robot Coupe at a Paris electrics show in 1972 and recognized its potential. He quickly had it rewired for import to the United States under a new brand name, Cuisinart. Through James Beard, Sondheimer contacted Chuck Williams, who in 1973 launched the Cuisinart food processor in the Williams-Sonoma catalog and at its San Francisco and Beverly Hills retail stores. The machine changed how people cook at home. Today, the iconic Cuisinart brand continues to evolve, offering a full line of kitchen electrics, cookware, cutlery, tools and gadgets favored by both professional chefs and home cooks for their quality, innovation and ease of use.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by XenaWP from Wonderful set~! I have always hated knife blocks sitting out but, new house no drawer space for them. I love the knives and the block looks great. I love that is it slanted more than most so you pull the knife out at an easier angle. I haven't had a chance to use all the knives yet, but, the ones that I did, I loved!Date published: 2019-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by KathySoMD from Excellent knives Excellent knives. Great weight on handle. Blades cut through things like limes as if it were soft butter.Date published: 2019-04-14Rated 5 out of 5 by DKStein from Normandy knife set by Cuisinart These knives are very well made, balanced in the hand, sharpened perfectly and lovely sitting on the counter.Date published: 2019-04-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Abl101 from Sharp!!! love love my knifes, highly recommended. love loveDate published: 2019-02-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Reneehorne95 from Great product! I bought this knife set online and was hoping that it was as good as it looked. I am pleased to say that it is!Date published: 2019-02-14Rated 5 out of 5 by kjrash from The best Best knives I’ve ever used!! Fits nice in my hand and not to heavyDate published: 2019-01-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Feelingfroggy from One of a kind. What a great find! One of the only COMPLETE knife block sets on the market with the correct ergonomic angle. Almost all others are too vertical. The scissors and sharpening tool make this set very useful and complete. We have a new favorite knife that came in this set: the 5” shintoku. The fact that each knife does not have wooden or composite handles means it will last for generations.Date published: 2018-12-22Rated 5 out of 5 by kitchen lover from awesome product we got this set about month ago my wife is so happy with itDate published: 2018-12-15