Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspired by professional French kitchens, Cuisinart's Chef's Classic™ collection is ideal for entertaining, cooking for families and everyday home use. Aluminum bases promote superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution, while stainless-steel construction ensures lasting durability. Each piece is fitted with riveted ergonomic handles for excellent balance and comfort. Tempered glass lids are reinforced with stainless steel rims and handles for a secure fit while allowing you to monitor cooking progress without releasing moisture.
17-Piece Set includes:
- 1-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 4-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- 8" fry pan.
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan with lid.
- Steamer insert.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Induction-ready bases are suitable for all cooktops.
- Saucepan interiors include measurement markings.
- Mirrored stainless-steel finish.
- Tempered glass and stainless-steel lids let you visually monitor cooking progress.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-Qt. Saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 4 3/4" high with lid; 1 lb.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 5 3/4" high with lid; 2 lb. 4 oz.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 6" high with lid; 3 lb. 9 oz.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high with lid; 4 lb. 10 oz.
- 4-qt. Dutch Oven: 9 1/2" diam., 7" high with lid: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10" diam., 9 1/2" high with lid; 4 lb. 4 oz.
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., 3" high; 2 lb.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 4" high with lid; 7 lb.
- Steamer Insert: 8" diam., 3 3/4" high; 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Use & Care
- Use a low to medium setting for most cooking.
- Wash your new cookware in warm water with a mild soap or dish detergent, or in a dishwasher, before using for the first time. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry immediately with a soft dish towel.
- Immediately after each use, fill the pan with hot water and liquid dish detergent; let stand until lukewarm. Use a sponge or soft cloth to remove any remaining food particles. Do not use steel wool or other metal pads that make coarse scratches.
- When food is burned in the pan, a stubborn black residue may remain. If soaking does not loosen it, add water to a depth of one inch in the pan, then add a tablespoon of dishwasher detergent (a non-lemon product). Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Let cool in the pan, then drain and rinse. Loosen the residue with a sponge or plastic spatula. Repeat if necessary.
- Stains on the outside bottom (not sides) of pans can be removed with an oven cleaner. Follow the manufacturer’s directions and spray or brush the cleaner on only the outside bottom of the pan. If the directions call for using the cleaner in a warm oven, heat the pan before applying the cleaner. Rinse thoroughly after cleaning.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.